Kayzk the Befouled and Sayl the Faithless

FullMetalRPG

I'm running a GA: Chaos army and I'm trying to take it in a Rotbringers direction slowly. I've commented on other threads about the lack of hitting power and synergies that Nurgle has right now in AoS and @Arkiham and @Dez have both pointed me towards Sayl. Despite the fact that he can't get a MoN he seems really interesting and fun, so I also looked at Kayzk. 

Does anyone have any strong feelings about these two models? Are they essentially useless now that the General's Handbook is out and matched play is being treated like The Bible of AoS? Does anyone have a best guess as to how many points these models "should" be worth based on SCGT or Clash comps? 

Any insights would be appreciated.

hes nice, but not as good as the harbinger for the same cost. same to hit to wound and damage, but no rend, kayzk does have a nice ability which allows wound rols of 6 to do 3 damage opposed to d3, 

but other than that he isn't as good, and aren't likely to see updates as they all died if i remember correctly. 

Sayl the Faithless is a good looking model, with a decent unique spell and the added bonus of a Chaos spawn "familiar" with a strong synergy ability to help keep him alive a little longer. Definitely worth including in an army.

3 hours ago, Nico said:

Kazyk is unmitigated garbage - worst command ability in the game. It's Inspiring Presence with an extra 2 inch range - FAIL!

Haha! Come on man, worst in the game? Stupid Lord of Plagues and his ridiculous Nurgle's Rot has done nothing for me in 5 games! Nothing! Not even a single wound!

Archived