YouTube Channels for Battle Reports

I love a good battle report! Always pick up ideas and makes for great background when I'm painting.

However I am consuming content faster than the channels can put out so looking for any suggestions for channels with AOS battle reports.

My favourite channels are:

• Rerolling Ones
  • Miniwargaming
  • Doom & Darkness

I've found a bunch of other channels but they mostly focus on Battletome reviews or deep dive into the Lore.

So, what other channels do people like for battle reports?

show-me-what-you-got-35058364.png

For Age of Sigmar I'll be honest I don't think there's many really premium, high quality battle reps out there. 40k has people like Tabletop Tactics, StrikingScorpion82 & WintersSEO. Professionally  cut, amazing looking armies and next to no rules errorrs, I find AoS reps in general tend to normally have multiple rules errors in. That said the ones I like are 

Re-rolling ones - Real funny guys who make the reps funny 
Venomous Wargaming - I find the channel isn't too bad on the rules and the armies are varied. 
Dark Artisan - Sometimes make 1 or 2 rules errors but the armies look great and the games are normally solid. 

18 hours ago, AaronWIlson said:

For Age of Sigmar I'll be honest I don't think there's many really premium, high quality battle reps out there. 40k has people like Tabletop Tactics, StrikingScorpion82 & WintersSEO. Professionally  cut, amazing looking armies and next to no rules errorrs, I find AoS reps in general tend to normally have multiple rules errors in. That said the ones I like are 

Re-rolling ones - Real funny guys who make the reps funny 
Venomous Wargaming - I find the channel isn't too bad on the rules and the armies are varied. 
Dark Artisan - Sometimes make 1 or 2 rules errors but the armies look great and the games are normally solid. 

Yea, I've found the same problems with rules errors. Ive completely given up on Miniwargaming because it felt like they almost playing a different game at times with all the errors!

I'd also like to add my voice to Rerolling ones, they're not necessarily the best at the game but they make the videos enjoyable and they have a lot of armies you don't really see much (Warherd before the battletome, Devoted of Sigmar etc.)

5 hours ago, Yoshiya said:

Yea, I've found the same problems with rules errors. Ive completely given up on Miniwargaming because it felt like they almost playing a different game at times with all the errors!

I'd also like to add my voice to Rerolling ones, they're not necessarily the best at the game but they make the videos enjoyable and they have a lot of armies you don't really see much (Warherd before the battletome, Devoted of Sigmar etc.)

Yeah I haven't watched Miniwargaming in a long time because to be honest the quality of the games are poor AND they're consistent in playing rules wrong. 

Archived