GHB 2017 and Azyr App Discrepancies

boomr19

So I've been loving the GHB2017, I feel like it's an awesome update! That may be in part because I play Seraphon as one of my main armies :) One thing I've noticed though is that there is a discrepancy between the list builder on the Azyr app, and the GHB2017 for points for the skink starseer. So I purchased the GHB2017 through the Azyr app.  In the GBH, the starseer is listed at 200 points.  In the list builder in the app it's listed at 160.  I know the GHB2017 is the official points level, but I wonder how many discrepancies there are between the app and GHB?  has anyone else seen any of these problems?  I figured that the list builder in the app just missed the points for the starseer. 

I noticed that the GHB has a missprint in it. Azyr lists Drakesworn Templar at 200 but Handbook says 500. You'd think they'd put more effort into proofreading their big once per year shake-up book. Hopefully we'll see an errata soon.

11 minutes ago, Burf said:

I noticed that the GHB has a missprint in it. Azyr lists Drakesworn Templar at 200 but Handbook says 500. You'd think they'd put more effort into proofreading their big once per year shake-up book. Hopefully we'll see an errata soon.

Actually looks like warscroll builder and azyr are not pulling from the same data source.  Bastiladon points in the azyr app reflects the new GBH2017 points but the warscroll builder doesn't yet.  Looks like they haven't pushed out that update for the website version yet. And yeah that's weird that they would miss points stuff.  I get that there is a lot of stuff to verify and make sure it's right but since it's the big rules/point release for the year that it would be better edited.  That being said I think it's a great book/release

1 hour ago, Burf said:

In this case the book is right and Azyr is wrong.

Azyr has quite a few errors as of right now, for example listing compendium units under their old keywords not registering massive regiments for several eligible units, and still listing compendium warscroll batallions which have been removed. They've also renamed the Deathrattle skeleton warriors 'Skeletal Legionnaires', when the rename actually happened to the Tomb Kings skeletons.

I'm sure it'll all be fine soon enough but it's a little annoying that I can't use it to write lists at the moment.

8 hours ago, Burf said:

you do have to mind this is the first massive update for azyr there are bound to be some issues 

Strange one in Phoenix temple, there are still old entries and points costs for the two phoenixes with anointed, as well as the new costs for the two Phoenix's. I can't see these called or separately in the GHB2017 so is this an error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, inunn said:

In this case the book is right and Azyr is wrong.

Azyr has quite a few errors as of right now, for example listing compendium units under their old keywords not registering massive regiments for several eligible units, and still listing compendium warscroll batallions which have been removed. They've also renamed the Deathrattle skeleton warriors 'Skeletal Legionnaires', when the rename actually happened to the Tomb Kings skeletons.

I'm sure it'll all be fine soon enough but it's a little annoying that I can't use it to write lists at the moment.

Apparently the ironic sarcasm in my post was too subtle.

8 hours ago, boomr19 said:

More than likely some of these errors/inconsistencies will be fixed on further updates. Does anyone know what the best way to contact gw so that we can report them so that they know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their Facebook page is best. I know it's already been mentioned though.

1 hour ago, Artobans Ghost said:

Not sure if this is the right place but having all sorts of download problems with the compendiums. They show blank pages, not all the pages and repeat the same page over and over. 

Don't have that problem with the new handbook or anything else though. Just compendiums. 

reading it on the website? As that can cause a bit of a lag on loading the pages, I just download the pdf's and view it locally and have no problems with it usually.

1 hour ago, Artobans Ghost said:

Not sure if this is the right place but having all sorts of download problems with the compendiums. They show blank pages, not all the pages and repeat the same page over and over. 

Don't have that problem with the new handbook or anything else though. Just compendiums. 

I've got weird problems like this too - some of the warscrolls are the old ones, some are new. idk this hasn't been the smoothest transition on the digital side.

2 hours ago, StealthKnightSteg said:

reading it on the website? As that can cause a bit of a lag on loading the pages, I just download the pdf's and view it locally and have no problems with it usually.

Actually it all has been online. Ill download the to iBooks instead. 

Thanks!

edit: just downloaded all applicable pdf's to ibooks. 

Works fine now. All were available except tomb kings but I only wanted that out of interest. 

Good idea!

gwapps@gwplc.com 

This is the email for GW Apps development team.  I have emailed a number of times with issues from when Azyr first launched.  They never actually reply back so this may go into a junk folder on their end but supposedly this is the best place to contact them with App issues.

Archived