So, are Squig gobbas awesome now?

Sadysaneto

Who would ever thougt, eh?

I mean, they are not broke, but they were crappy and now they are quite good - 18" 2d6 attaks wo LOS,  3+ (if they didnt move)/3+/-/d3, for 140 pts is quite good on my book.

Didnt see that coming, and gotta say it made my day.

I like to think the military intelligence agencies of other factions have observed the devastating effect of squid and are compiling evidence about the military value of squigs, and will begin farming and weaponizing them themselves. 

13 hours ago, Sheriff said:

I like to think the military intelligence agencies of other factions have observed the devastating effect of squid and are compiling evidence about the military value of squigs, and will begin farming and weaponizing them themselves. 

Dis why we Orruks ar betta dan u filthy grots, ya spend to much time wit ya fancy wurds and not enuff wit da fightin!

53 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Great paintjob @meet.the.doctor.

I'm pleased this has gone from literally the worst scroll in the game to something you might consider taking. As @Donal says the range is a bit of a shame. Spear Chukkas still seem a stronger choice....but man, that FW model is cool isn't it?!

Double chukka and squig gobba fits in nicely for Ironjawz or Bonesplitta allies...

Archived