Sky Elves?

Im certain they will come, the question remains when :). Even if the latest spoilers are of Elven design (which could very well be) their release would still be somewhere much later this year or even 2018 depending on how much 40K stuff is down the pipelines.

As is I do think it's very possible to have Dark and High become Sky-pirates and honestly I think that could be very cool. We allready have some great models that would fit such design very well in both ranges and I'm quite certain that the Dragon and Lizard aspect will remain more with Dark Aelfs while the High Aelfs would be more Eagle and Lion based.

• 1 month later...

With Kharadrons and possible grot aerial pirates and keeping in mind we do have Swifthawk Agents and their sky cutters, it's all still possible. And besides that we've got Spire of Dawn with the Agents who have now former prince on griffon (apart from former ellyrians and lother guards). So who knows. They've got both ground (also chariots) and flying units, but if to make completely aerial forces it's possible we will have brand new faction.

Archived