Issues with azyr

Arkiham

15 hours ago, Travis Baumann said:

Which brings me to my other gripe.  I just bought Disciples of Tzeentch and I really wish there was a code or something that came with the physical books so that I could unlock my Battalions and units that I already paid the price for.

Only if they give everyone who bought the books in the app a voucher that lets them get a free copy of the physical book!

On 4/4/2017 at 6:46 PM, Furious said:

Does anyone have the issue in the app where it locks all the warscrolls as though you need to pay for them? It takes up to a minute for it to realize that I am in fact allowed to access this content. It's bothersome and slows down games unnecessarily. 

Yep, I have this problem. I have to poke the warscroll thumbnail 3 or 4 times before it gives up asking me to pay for it and begrudgingly accepts that it's supposed to give it to me for free! I'm using a Motorola if that's of any relevance or interest to anyone.

It worked initially but then recently, it didn't detect my Bullgor as Battle Line.

Along with "locking" warscrolls that I already have downloaded,  I'm going to wait for the app to mature a bit before I resubscribe. 

Just tried building a list in Azyr, gave up in the end. So every time I want to read a unit warscroll while building a list I need to exit Azyr, go to the warscroll section, re-find scroll in an unfiltered area that refuses to remember my previous selection, then go back into Azyr, reload my list and then add it. Also half my units ate locked off to me as it's telling me that Chaos Marauders etc are only battleline if I have a certain battalion scroll, which is bullshit.  So the app is basically broken at the moment. 

I have sent them a number of emails already.  They did fix the removal of individual units from within the Army list at least.

How do you export the list?  There is a print button but it doesn't do anything other than ask me if I want to keep the custom images... then it does nothing.  Cannot find it on the device if exported something and even with cloud print installed, it wont actually do anything...

On 04/04/2017 at 1:46 PM, Furious said:

Does anyone have the issue in the app where it locks all the warscrolls as though you need to pay for them? It takes up to a minute for it to realize that I am in fact allowed to access this content. It's bothersome and slows down games unnecessarily. 

I have that all the time. It bothers me so much that I don't think I will use the app during a game anymore.

On 4/17/2017 at 11:05 PM, Oppenheimer said:

I have that all the time. It bothers me so much that I don't think I will use the app during a game anymore.

Yeah, same. I tried using it during a game for the first time last week and it was hugely embarrassing. I was constantly having to make my opponent sit there waiting while I tapped furiously on the app desperately hoping that it would stop asking me for money and open the damn warscroll. It's a real shame. they should have just left the app as it was until they had a properly functioning replacement product. The fact that it's been released in such a thoroughly unusable state is shocking.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

I recently switched from ios to android. While both the AppStore and the GooglePlay store are using the same email, for some reason the Android Azyr does neither recognize my Battletome purchases nor my subscription. Any idea on how to fix this?

So.... this is a “good news/bad news” moment.

The good news, you can resolve this issue by purchasing your battletome subscription and battletomes in the AoS app again on Android.

The bad news, you’ll need to purchase your battletome and subscription again.

The Azyr app doesn’t support cross platform purchasing. :( 

https://www.warhammerdigital.com/Home/aos-app-faq.html

You can access your documents on the same platform you purchased on (ie IPad and iPhone, or android tablet or phone) but not cross platform.

22 minutes ago, TheOtherJosh said:

So.... this is a “good news/bad news” moment.

The good news, you can resolve this issue by purchasing your battletome subscription and battletomes in the AoS app again on Android.

The bad news, you’ll need to purchase your battletome and subscription again.

The Azyr app doesn’t support cross platform purchasing. :( 

https://www.warhammerdigital.com/Home/aos-app-faq.html

You can access your documents on the same platform you purchased on (ie IPad and iPhone, or android tablet or phone) but not cross platform.

I am starting to wonder if there is any point on the „pros“ Side for the App:

- you need a subscription to build armies (iOS 0.99€, Android 1.49€)

- The Listvalidation is full of missing entries and bugs

- Battalions aren‘t validated at all

- You have to buy Battletomes of which you already own a physical copy

- Purchases which aren‘t bound to an Account.

- No easy way to copy and paste lists

- Printed Lists are too simple (how about a feature which prints a short version of the Special Rules and Warscrolls as well?)

Is there at least some way I can convert my IOS Battletomes to ePub or sth. of the likes? ? 

16 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Is there at least some way I can convert my IOS Battletomes to ePub or sth. of the likes? ?

Unfortunately, if you didn’t get them from WarhammerDigital as an epub3.... not that I’ve seen.

If you’re not entirely locked down to one platform, one of the more inexpensive iPad tablets would allow you access to all your old stuff. :/

(The data transition is one of the pains of a platform jump.)

13 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

You could screenshot each page and make a new pdf out of all images.

Probably easier to do on a mac than on an ios device, but at least you get something that way.

Archived