Bonesplitta spells/artifacts/traits

Oreaper84

So at first it wasn't an issue, in low points i just wrote down who had what, (with one character of each type and low point games its easy enough to keep track of), but lately with multiple mages and other characters in a bonesplitta allegient army.....keeping track of these things is cumbersome. Does anyone know of a way, link, file where i can get some easy tracker of spells and such? I found a file on spikey bits....but it prints blurry and hard to read.  Has anyone else come across this issue?

I was thinking about this myself recently. I far too frequently forget ability buffs and similar in my ironjawz, though I was planning on simple writing a check list and going down it every turn. Could do with some little markers too to put beside units.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I believe someone made a set of dice that indicated if an effect was on a particular unit. I'll search around for them, but I think it was @Ben?

Edit: My bad. It was the people over at Spikey Bits. Here's a link. 

http://spikeybits.com/2016/08/keeping-track-aos-game-effects-just-got-easier.html

I'm not sure if that covers what you're looking for, but if you couple it with Soul's suggestion above you'd probably be all set.

I go to one of the many MTG Card Creators online, find a picture I like, and make a card for it. Something I've always done in Wargames. All you have to do is size them right, print them, and put them in a sleeve with a real card for backing (and FLGS will have tons of Commons/Land laying around that you can just have).

Example: http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/bone-spirit-1

Had the same issue this weekend- forgot tons of stuff.

Namely:  Squiggly Warpaint,  Beast Mask, and the default spells on the Prophet (Fists of Gork) and the Maniak Weirdnob (Bone Spirit).  I also forgot the Maniak's default command ability in the first game!

That doesn't actually leave all that much stuff that I did remember...  Gotta make some cards. We at the Mortal Realms make some tokens for remembering effects, but it does look like GW will be making their own faction specific unit cards and decks.

Archived