TGA Dice Design contest!

Ben

Hi all!

I'm going to get some dice made for the Grand Alliance forums and want you guys to take part in designing the dice.  

How to enter

Post up your ideas for a cool logo.

attach an image to this post with your design.  More than one can be submitted.  

If you have no designer skills but have a cool idea just send a sketch and hopefully another designer will be able to make it into something that can go on a dice.  In this case its a combined effort and you will both get dice if you win.  

I'm open to all suggestion, not just on the image, but also colour and style of the dice.  

So go ahead and use your artistic brilliance to send in your designs.

How to win

This will stay open for the next week or 2, i'll make a shortlist and then we can all vote on them. 

The winner will get glorious adulation's of the masses, and also free dice when they are made will be sent to everyone on the shortlist.   

Good Luck!   

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

This for the TGA Forums.  I am planning on grand alliance (Order, Chaos, Death, Destruction) too but after this one has been sorted.  They need to be different to the GW logos of those.  

Ofcourse.. Maybe I'll think of something for a generic one for TGA and Grand Alliance designs as they should also differ from eachother

This for the TGA Forums.  I am planning on grand alliance (Order, Chaos, Death, Destruction) too but after this one has been sorted.  They need to be different to the GW logos of those.  

There are some really sexy Destruction ones selling on the Destruction forum [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh I love a contest!

Here's a Realm Gate design I made previously with "The Grand Alliance" written around the sides. I figure it has to be simple to not get lost on the dice.

dice-logo.jpg

And here is a simulation of what it would look like rolling ace in your games!

dice-mortal-realms.jpg

If someone wants to go ahead and make some out of bone,  or bonelike substance (which feels and looks like bone) that'll be great !

I got some dice with the total war: Rome 2 collectors edition.

I've been looking for some similar ones, with weight, look and feel but most fail to match.

700px-TWR2_CE_array_ENG_v13a.jpg

18 hours ago, pforson said:

Why are you not using the Grand Alliance logo?

And win my own contest??  That would be too easy.  

the current logo was always a place holder until I got something better sorted out.  

Hey Ben. I work as a graphic designer full time and started to make a few options. I will try and get a couple more options later today.

Personally I think the warhammer icon is a bit "old world" and maybe something more AOS would be better. Thinking in context of playing is good to. With dice really simple is best! 

These chessex dice that would look really slick

product_76774.jpg

and here is the first i made

TGA_1.jpg

also made this but trying to figure out how to fit some type in.

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 1.44.42 PM.png

Archived