Returning Special Characters Speculation/Bingo

42 minutes ago, Lich King said:

Give me Vlad 

Seems unlikely for now, but if they go beyond their original scope for TOW down the line, the Vampire Wars would be a great time period to expand into, in which case Vlad et al would be obvious additions. Let's hope for it.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 12:40 PM, Double Misfire said:

TOMB KINGS

Not like these guys exactly went out looking for new recruits after they all died, anyone is fair game.

• Khalida not making the Arcane Journal is a travesty.  I hope she shows up soon.
  • Arkhan the Black back in his flying chariot and not on a Zoid would be neat. Arkhan and a Nagashite Army of Infamy could also bring a lot of classic Undead flavour back for Tomb Kings players who want it if Vampire Counts aren't resurrected.

I feel the same.  If we haven't seen further expansion on the Tomb Kings, particularly with these two characters, by the time I'm done working on my Vamp Counts Arcane Journal, then my next project will be a narrative campaign supplement detailing a hypothetical war with Arkhan and Neferata teaming up to attack Nehekhara while Settra and many of the tomb kings loyal to him are away on campaign in the Old World, with Khalida and Khatep leading the effort to hold them off until Settra returns.  The project would include homebrew special character rules for each of the four major characters involved, and Armies of Infamy for Arkhan, Neferata, and Khalida - Khatep's army already being well covered by Mortuary Cult list from the arcane journal.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Scáthborn said:

The setting is about the same time as Araloth slayed Morghur in the Forest of Arden, so could potentially see Araloth as a Wood Elf character?

I didn't include too many individual named elves because I despise the beardless oathbreakers there are barely any elf special characters from WFB who weren't alive 200 years prior, and I chose to focus on characters who might be suitably different to their later selves like Tyrion and Teclis, and ones who might have a reason for being around like Aislinn. Araloth's a great shout, I'll stick him on the list. Thanks! :D