Slaves of Darkness in Fourth Edition

With less and less left until the start of the fourth edition, we will make this post to discuss what we could see in the fourth edition for the slaves of darkness.

As for background, what I want to see is how the civil war between Archaon and Belakor has progressed.

Another thing I would like is for there to be a specific battalion for the Darkoath tribes.

As for models, I would like them to renew the models of the Lord of Chaos and the Sorcerer of Chaos on foot.

5 hours ago, Mcm6495 said:

As for models, I would like them to renew the models of the Lord of Chaos and the Sorcerer of Chaos on foot.

Agreed on the others but hope they don't re-do the Sorcerer. It's an excellent mini that holds up well with the rest of the range and is unlikely to be particularly improved on. All a remake would change would be doubling the price.

I want rules that represent Chaos Lords better. 

The two mini's you mentioned are still great, but seeing what GW can do now. I would love to see a new sculpt for the Manticore, like CoS got.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tonhel said:

I want rules that represent Chaos Lords better. 

The two mini's you mentioned are still great, but seeing what GW can do now. I would love to see a new sculpt for the Manticore, like CoS got.

I really hope they finally solve the problem they have been having with foot heroes in AoS for next edition. Giving all of them the ability to chain activate in combat should probably be the first step, but fundamentally they need to find a way to allow foot heroes to be good in combat without making them just out-right spamable. S2D and Soulblight are probably the armies that suffer from the disconnect between what their foot heroes are in the lore and what they are on the tabletop the most.

• Like 1