Stormbringer - Age of Sigmar partworks from Hachette info thread

EonChao

3 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

are preorders only UK? I mostly want that Praetor...

I honestly have no idea. It launches in the UK in February and might launch in other countries later, but if Forbidden Planet ships internationally you might be in luck. The alternative is go through the Facebook Loot Group to see if someone will pick a copy up for you.

• Like 1

Forbidden Planet are now taking preorders for issues 1-4, with issue 1 apparently releasing on the 15th February.

Issue 1 is £2.99 (Knight Arcanum and Killaboss with Stab Grot)

Issue 2 is £5.99 (10x Gutrippaz)

With the remaining issues being £8.99 each.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JerekKruger said:

It's strange that Hachette haven't contacted me. I swear I have either two subscriptions waiting to start, or none, and it'd be nice to know which.

I'm in the same position. It'd be nice to get some sort of contact from them either way about it.

6 minutes ago, Boss Casman said:

I believe that folks on the Bolter & Chainsword have found that the best way to contact Hachette is to actually give them a call, might be worth a try if you haven't already?

It usually is but I've not quite got the time to do that today or tomorrow. I've dropped their customer service team a message and if I've not heard back next week I'll chase by phone.

1 hour ago, EonChao said:

It usually is but I've not quite got the time to do that today or tomorrow. I've dropped their customer service team a message and if I've not heard back next week I'll chase by phone.

Ditto. I'm not worried, I just think it's surprising they haven't said anything. To be fair, if they leave my original subscriptions in place I won't receive anything in the first few weeks anyway.

10 hours ago, JerekKruger said:

For anyone in the UK (and perhaps elsewhere?) who's interested, Issue 5 is up for pre-order on Forbidden Planet. This is traditionally the issue that has the unique mini in it (in this case a unique Stormcast Praetor sculpt), though I guess we can't be certain Hachette won't change up the formula this time round.

Fauxhammer have been getting the information from Hachette for Imperium, and now apparently Stormbringer. They confirmed the first 10 issues contents with issue 5 being the one with the Praetor as normal.

2 hours ago, EonChao said:

Fauxhammer have been getting the information from Hachette for Imperium, and now apparently Stormbringer. They confirmed the first 10 issues contents with issue 5 being the one with the Praetor as normal.

Fauxhammer don't currently have the contents past issue 5 listed on their website (possibly because Hachette are changing the exact contents with the final release) so I thought it was worth including that caveat in case Fauxhammer are merely guessing that issue 5 will be the unique mini. Basically I don't want anyone to pre-order issue 5, get 5 Vigilors, and get angry at me 😄

It probably will be the Praetor, but I can't guarantee it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JerekKruger said:

Fauxhammer don't currently have the contents past issue 5 listed on their website (possibly because Hachette are changing the exact contents with the final release) so I thought it was worth including that caveat in case Fauxhammer are merely guessing that issue 5 will be the unique mini. Basically I don't want anyone to pre-order issue 5, get 5 Vigilors, and get angry at me 😄

It probably will be the Praetor, but I can't guarantee it.

Issues 1-10 contents confirmed

Obviously Fauxhammer could be lying and guessing but that would damage their reputation.

• Like 1

I'd been considering them because I could do with the Troggoths and I don't own any of the Kharadron kits. I figured I'd put Yndrasta and the Gnash-Tooth aside for if a friend's kid got into the game in a few years. Switching them for Krondys and Gordrakk who had both been on my "hopefully one day I can afford them" list pushed me over the edge for premium too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

can you order the premium issues separately or they require a subscription?

They require a subscription but they sometimes get posted for sale after the subscription ends if they have stock left. Also people will sell on some of the issues online now and then too. So you might find a few £40 Krondys and Gordrakk about after those issues come out.

On 2/9/2023 at 7:31 AM, CommissarRotke said:

can you order the premium issues separately or they require a subscription?

Hey if you get it mind posting the lore? Lexicanum noticed the tasty news of a new free city & Stormhost called the Iron Thanes(who probably have the most outrageous color scheme to date but seem to flaunt it by being Draconith aces dog-fighting enemies through blizzards. Red Barons of the Realms)

image.png.762567f4c47be54389c0ebc5b7bbbb09.png
a7z3134rxfha1.jpg

• Like 3