Warhammer fest let down.

DrShan

Although I was disappointed by the Saturday reveal content ( excited for 3.0 but think they should shown new faction!) It did mention about the new lore being order pushing out to create new territory and cities. That to me is a very exciting setting!

What it does make me hanker for is the next season of warcry to mimic the first but with order. Like we saw a chaos cult from each realm it would be great to see an order cult from each realm.

Shyish- Human archers being followed by their literal undead ancestors.

Chamon- mix of duardin and humans in heavy armour that would look right at one in grey water or a comfort.

Aqshy- hot tempered cultists of sigmar!

Etc etc

Really enjoy warcry and it's been such a great way of introducing these ideas that wouldn't be realised in a full faction.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pyrk said:

On the upside, new releases with 3.0 (particularly the new faction) should be de facto Warcry content.

100%

Also with new edition on the way means they probably don’t have anything to show until it’s out. New Stormcast models means new rules too 😉

I didn't expect to get any news for Warcry, so I'm not disappointed. Sure some new AoS Warcry warbands would be nice, but I have plenty of unbuilt warbands to finish and campaigns to play. But the good thing is, as already mentioned, the release of soulblight and AoS 3 will deliver us more content for sure. And there will be more previews in may, so maybe there will be some news.

• Like 1

I was disappointed but it makes sense. They just closed the application window for two people to work on Warcry, so they're probably still interviewing. I'd imagine they hold off on major new Warcry content at least long enough for the new hires to have a say.