Bit late to party. Sorry car broke down

Mr B

Hello. 

Sorry for the late arrival. I got the main box when it came out. But with noone i kbew playing it stayed in the cupboard. Now though a lot of guys from the clib i go to are getting into it. So out of the cupboard it came again. AoS is looking so appealing at the moment. Might have bought a few box sets to get the paint flowing. I am really looking for some advice on a starting list. Not 100% competitive but something I can enjoy and get a feel for where to go next. Have painted a few bits up which I have really enjoyed. But need some direction and advice. Probably going to start at 1000pts. 

If you're planning to use the Stormcast part of the starter box (I assume that's the box you mean, with Stormcast & Khorne Bloodbound), the easiest move is to buy the Start Collecting set. This not only fills out your unit of Retributors but gets you some additional units at a great value. That's my recommendation to get started without going down the "maxing out" win-at-all-costs list route.

Well, troops you want retributors, judicators and liberators.

I equip everybod with hammers and use crossbows.

Fast movement you have prosecutors hamers if you want melee, javelins you want pewpew.

Or you can you some concusors.

Retributors and concusors are beasts on the table.

Maybe a stupid question. In the stormcast book Retributors are listed as 3 min. But in the generals handbook it has a 5 min. Is the generals handbook a miss print or has the warscroll changed when looking at points cost?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived