Another Death-ish Rumor Engine

Sception

4WmLy8MEtTom1b3n.jpg

It reminds me a lot of this bit from back in May:

Spoiler

5w-B0s_E9_jKD_5n.jpg

Which to some looked like maybe a vamprie arm, but to me, between the rather corroded nature of the weapon and the tuft of maybe fur on the arm looks more like a FEC model.  FEC don't traditionally carry weapons - corroded or otherwise, but we did see an exception in the unit leader of the Underworlds Warband.  So maybe another warband for FEC, or perhaps a Warcry group?  Or maybe even a new unit.  Semi-elite infantry scale ghouls with a bit more of their mind to them such that they can actually wield weapons and maybe wear scraps of armor or whatever would be a cool addition to the line, imo.  Or maybe it's not FEC at all, and is in fact new Soulblight or even Legions stuff?

Regardless, both the style of the above halberd and the pits and damage on it look very similar to the sword in the earlier pic, and it's a style that's mostly only seen with undead stuff, so interesting to see what it turns out to be.

Hoping for elite Soulblight halberd infantry. The Wallachians did use halberds, it’s historically accurate. And the style of that halberd seems to me to fit into the Death aesthetic.

Edited by KK9T
  • Thanks 1

If the sword in particular isn't death I'll eat my hat!

There was also this one which seems pretty Soulblightish to me, although the style is different. 

Doubt we will be seeing a new death faction this year although it would be great if we did!

7N_mRu~6e_2DO3-w.jpg

5 hours ago, El Syf said:

Doubt we will be seeing a new death faction this year

Like I care that my new Soulblight - People of Shyish Army is a 2021 thing... 😈

I pray to mighty Big N for some „Mortals of Shyish“ stuff... Sylvania Style , peasants, necromantic grotesques and fast&furious vamps

• Like 3