Slaves to Darkness - Everchosen 2000 points list. Need help!

T e e t h p a s t e

Hi all,

Finally I can field my Everchosen at a somewhat decent level. So far the list is:

Slaves to Darkness: 2000 points

Legion: Host of the Everchosen

Varanguard Circle: Sixth Circle

Leaders:

Archaon = 800 points

/w Mask of Darkness & Aura of Slaanesh

Battlelines:

Varanguard x3

/w 1x Fellspear, 2x Ensorcelled Weapon & Mark of Slaanesh

Varanguard x3

/w 1x Fellspear, 2x Ensorcelled Weapon & Mark of Slaanesh

Varanguard x3

/w 3x Fellspear & Mark of Slaanesh

Warscroll Battallions:

Overlords of Chaos

Current Total: 1820

Now, I need help with what to do with the spare 180. Another hero? Maybe a sorcerer or some beast running around picking off stragglers?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by T e e t h p a s t e

I'd bring a sorcerer lord and a unit of iron golems, exactly 180 points. That way you'll have more teleporting/fight last, some great rerolling hit/wound/save buffs for your varanguard, and a unit of chaff to hold objectives or act as a little screen for varanguard so they don't get charged first and lose out on their +1 damage from sixth circle. If you're fine with replacing a unit of the varanguard, can't go wrong with a unit of 40 marauders.

14 hours ago, BaronBanana said:

I'm considering running two units of iron Golems to take objective markers.  I forgot what spell it is, but you can teleport them onto objectives so they get the bonus of rerolling of saves

Well if you arn't charging with the golems they get the reroll saves, as it's normal move that turn and not battle round.  So on your opponents turn they always reroll saves (unless forced to make a normal move).

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BaronBanana said:

I'm considering running two units of iron Golems to take objective markers.  I forgot what spell it is, but you can teleport them onto objectives so they get the bonus of rerolling of saves

Okay, well so far I have seen the light of Slaanesh so the marks have changed. I am also tempted by two units of Iron Golems, they do seem rather sturdy for their price which is nice.