New Chaos Warriors

Sharkbelly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, Circus of Paint said:

Official (albeit OOP) rules exist for them - so honestly would be easier to just come up with your own!

OK, below is an attempt at homebrewing Warhammer Quest rules (Shadows over Hammerhal) for the new Chaos Warriors. I have looked at their AOS warscroll, and compared them mainly to Blood Warriors and Tzaangors, which seem to be about the same tier of adversary, judging from their AOS points values.

----

CHAOS WARRIORS

Move: 4, Vigour: 6, Agility: 4+

Weapon Action: Chaos Hand Weapon, Dice: 2, Range: Combat, Hit: 3+, Damage: 1

----

Exotic Adversary: This exotic adversary group consists of 2D6 Chaos Warriors (up to a maximum of ten).

Aspiring Champion: Roll 1 extra dice for the Aspiring Champion when they attack.

----

Behaviour Table:

1: Slay the Unworthy: Each Chaos Warrior moves towards the most wounded hero they can reach, or towards the nearest hero if they can't reach any. Then, each Chaos Warrior attacks the most wounded hero in range. Reroll failed attack rolls for the Chaos Warriors this round.

2-5: Charge!: Each Chaos Warrior moves towards the nearest hero. Then, each Chaos Warrior attacks the nearest hero in range.

6: A Worthy Challenge: Each Chaos Warrior moves towards the least wounded hero they can reach, or towards the nearest hero, if they can't reach any. Then, each Chaos Warrior attacks the least wounded hero in range.

----

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, DeathbeforeDishonour said:

I’m collecting classic quest and was wondering if anybody knew any websites where I can get hold of single chaos warriors for a ‘hero’? 

A bit late but ebay usually has bits, including the new warriors. I've seen some a few days ago. :)

• 4 months later...
On 12/28/2019 at 2:30 PM, DeathbeforeDishonour said:

I’m collecting classic quest and was wondering if anybody knew any websites where I can get hold of single chaos warriors for a ‘hero’? 

Second MitGas's post.  Ebay generally has what you're looking for.  Alternatively you can use the trade forums here.