1. 1. What’s your favourite reveal?

• Terrain set Warcry
    • Cities of sigmar
    • Orruk warclans
    • Ogor tyrant
    • Gotrek comparison photo
    • Beastgrave trailer
    • The tithe trailer

I'm excited for the new Cities of Order tome. Free peoples, aelves who aren't snakes or fish, and dwarves who aren't in the air or on fire have long been featured in AoS's lore and stories, but mostly to be slaughtered and otherwise suffer horrible fates. It's about time the 'normal' inhabitants of the mortal realms got a battletome that will update them to be a proper fighting force so they aren't just a punchline or a way to show that some other model range is really good at killing folks.

2 hours ago, TheMuphinMan said:

the centaur aelves in beastgrave could be interesting. at least that's my guess of what was shown, Ghur aelves (with centaurs and mohawks) to seperate wood aelves from wooden aelves (sylvaneth)

I've been modeling my Wanderers to be from Ghur anyway, so if I can add centaur elves and wild dudes into the mix, I'm all in.

• Like 1

I love the new way the CoS Battletome goes with Soup lists. It is like pure flavor! Also a pretty nice way for gw to lure people into hoping into new armies. You have Free People? Add some Wanderers and Sylvaneth! You have now some Sylvaneth Units? Flesh em out to make them an Sylvaneth army! What? A new Wanderer Book is on the way? Go for it, you already have the first 1000 pts!

From Lore perspective I also like the Orruk Warclans. Ironjaws were from what I understood only one single Orruk Clan. Now there are plently of them :D

Looking forward to seeing the new Underworlds war bands- especially the possibility of an elven centaur .. I like how underworlds gives you little bundles of unique models for factions.. 

Looking forward to Gotrek as well- the miniature looks amazing - need a price and is he plastic!

Warcry isn't my thing at the moment - no interest in Chaos but looks to be a good release - hopefully the system goes well and they can bring out new unique kits for other races/factions..

Has to be Cities of Sigmar. They're not an army I play, or likely want to play but they round off the "normal" side of the Mortal Realms. With their background established, and the concepts finalised we'll have completed the move into a fully fledged game world and from here on out we'll see the more unique aspects explored and formalised.

• Like 1

None. I know death has its fans but they totally lost me with the spooky bed sheet ghosts being kinda generic. I'm mad they gave up on Beasclaw as a theme as there was some cool model ideas for it but with them the new ogre model and rumors of a souping it seems my interest in them has dropped to zero. I think there was plenty of flavor for them to be a cool army but it seems GW and the fans disagree so we get generic ogre soup instead. Meh. Went from one of the coolest factions to possibly one of the most generic. 

I'm not happy with the Ironjaws being given no new models or anything either and getting shoved into a tomb. Feels like another dead faction with a micro army that will never ever get anything. 

Feels like destruction is losing lots of its flavor. I hope we end up seeing some more cool new armies to come out of this if it means these two are basically being shelved to the c team shelf. Granted GG is so awesome its keeping destruction creatively alive but barely. 

Never cared about humans in Fantasy don't care about them here. I am a human I know all about it and its boring. Let me play cool stuff. All around a fairly disappointing one. Then the army I do play KO is once again seemingly going to be kicked to the back burner. By the time we get updated we'll probably get some ****** lame attempt to balance us, no new models,  and then AoS 3.0 will come out killing us again. No hope for me man. Who knows at this rate we may even end up souped with Fyre yet at the rate GW is going. :(

Edited by Barkanaut