Let's fix Age of Sigmar!

Chikout

There is always a lot of talk about how over or underpowered some of the warscrolls in AoS are. In order to turn this in a more positive direction, how about trying a little thought experiment?

The rules- choose 3 warscrolls to fix. 

Change as little as possible to make the warscroll weaker, stronger,  more fun etc. Changing one word or number would be ideal. 

Eg- change terrorgheists fanged maw to 1 attack.

Change Lotann catalogue of Souls ability to reroll hits (not just ones) 

Change gunhauler's save to 3+

So have at it.

I am very curious to see what people pick. 

Change all the units in the game to have a single attack at 4+,4+,no rend, 1 damage. Give them 1 wound each at a 4+ save with 10 bravery. 100 points for 10 on 32mm bases. 5 movement. No special abilities.

Boom. Solved all the inbalance. You're welcome world! ;)

2 hours ago, Mayple said:

Change all the units in the game to have a single attack at 4+,4+,no rend, 1 damage. Give them 1 wound each at a 4+ save with 10 bravery. 100 points for 10 on 32mm bases. 5 movement. No special abilities.

Boom. Solved all the inbalance. You're welcome world! ;)

Good start! The terrain also unbalances it. Can  we also add a board devoid of terrain... maybe broken op in 64 squares... maybe alternating black and white squares for ease of reference.

edit: not trying to be a d*ck by joking about the question. Just found it funny.

5 minutes ago, XReN said:

Should we also change his point cost then?

Maybe.  Currently a gristlegore terrorgheist can oneshot a 1200 point khorne dragon. If we change the warscroll instead we might not need to. That wasn't really my point. The point was to see what warscrolls people thought would benefit more from a tweak to their warscroll than a points change. 

Given the posts so far,  it seems that people really aren't interested in doing something constructive, so maybe this thread wasn't the best idea. 

+++ MOD HAT +++

Sorry folks, as well intentioned as this thread is I'm going to lock it before it becomes a pool of pithy, sarcastic or rude comments.  No problems with discussions on what people feel are specific problems, but a general thread for pouring all of our dislikes isn't good for anybody.

Just to add to this as @RuneBrush has beaten me to the punch....

Whatever the state of the game, if you have feedback that you want the studio to look at and review (and they do), you can do one of the following...

1) email AoSFAQ@gwplc.com

2) Go to the Age of Sigmar Facebook page and make a comment

3) Say hello to the designers at one of the Open Days/Big Events and mention your thoughts.

Whatever method you choose, please make it constructive comments. Just moaning about something isn’t going to go down well.

Archived