How big are the battle mats in the tempest of souls/ storm strike sets?

Kugane

2 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

I don't have mine with me atm but I can check for you tomorrow morning if nobody else has chimed in by then.

Thank you! I cannot seem to find the dimensions on google anywhere. Hopefully they are decently sized :)

4 hours ago, Redking said:

I couldn’t find anything either, weird that it is not on their site.  Looking at this article, it looks to be about 2x3,

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/07/27/27th-july-starting-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-with-teri-litorcogw-homepage-post-4/

Although, for $120 (for both sets) and the cost of plexiglass you could get a nice game mat.

Thank you for the feedback! There is a person irl that is selling the mats for about 5 euro each, so was calculating the cost of turning those into a table with a large poster frame. Just need to calculate the costs, I could probably laminate it myself om some MDF as well to save costs.

5 hours ago, Redking said:

Blasted Hallowheart might also be a good option.  The boards are probably the same size as what the mats will work out to be.  Plus, you get some terrain.

I also looked at those, they are also quite easy to store away, which is a plus. We have quite limited space in the place we live, so being able to put it in a box and shove it aside is great! :)

3 hours ago, Kugane said:

I also looked at those, they are also quite easy to store away, which is a plus. We have quite limited space in the place we live, so being able to put it in a box and shove it aside is great! :)

I picked up Hallowheart and an e tra set of Azyrite Ruins. They all fit inside the Hallowheart box.

11 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

I picked up Hallowheart and an e tra set of Azyrite Ruins. They all fit inside the Hallowheart box.

Perfect! I'll make that my next goal then. I already own a set of azyrite ruins, so just need 1 hallowheart box in that case :)

I figured that they wouldn't be 6x4, so I too had thought about joining a few of them together to make a mat. When I got my hands on one it turned out the dimensions are quite odd. I don't recall the specifics, but neither dimension was a clean number of inches. The quality is OK-ish but nothing to write home about.

Archived