Conversion help needed

Overread

So I want to make myself a Khinerai assassin model since I figure that I'm going to make semi-frequent use of hiding a shadowblade assassin within a group of Khinerai and, well, makes sense that the assassin would thus have wings.

I could just take a khinerai model and put some daggers for the arms instead of the spear/sickle, but that doesn't feel enough to me. I'd like to somehow bring in a cloak and have the model differently posed and possibly without the long tail. 

The original finecast model and simply removing the cape and adding a pair of wings would be one option (likely the half closed darting in wings) 

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Dark-Elves-Shadowblade

Though the mental image I've got is more of an assassin appearing on the ground; wings furled, cloak hanging and daggers appearing. Ergo as if just landed and about to leap in for the kill rather than swooping in for the kill. 

I'd welcome any ideas or models or parts that could be used for this (esp those outside the DoK range where I might be fogetting that something gets close to what I'm after. 

You could use the plastic dark eldar succubus as a base, maybe? Add a pair of wings and give her some dagger arms and I think she'd look the part. Although the model is in a running pose, which might not be what you're looking for.

Archived