- Artefact: The Ragged Cloak 
Maniak Weirdnob (120)
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Hand of Gork or Mork
Maniak Weirdnob (120)
- Artefact: Mystic Waaagh! Paint 
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Brutal Beast Spirits
Wardokk (100)
- Artefact: Big Wurrgog Mask 
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Bone Krusha (or Kunnin Beast Spirits)

Battleline
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (420)
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (420)
10 x Savage Orruks (120)
10 x Savage Orruks (120)

Battalions
Bonegrinz Warclan (110)
Kunnin' Rukk (200)

Total: 1850 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 5
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 183

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PlasticCraic said:

You could also just go for more CPs and a guaranteed Triumph :D

It is not a bad thought... each CP gets you 7.5 wounds per 90 shots with a unit of 30 arrowz with +1 to hit. The CA is stackable and you would get even more punch with rerolls and triumph. 

Some times a T1 alpha strike can win the game and since your 1 drop with bonegrinz you get to decide if you wanna go for it.

The extra wizards are nice for the wizard capture missions and realm spells... but they often do nothing.

Edited by svnvaldez

personnally going Bonegrinz, i would drop the the 2 x 10 arrowboys (don't seem very usefull to me) and go for 3 or 4 small unit of Big stabbas.

Big stabbas tend to die fast (because they hit hard) and does mortal wound in the process. then you get 1/6 to get them back. 

41 minutes ago, broche said:

personnally going Bonegrinz, i would drop the the 2 x 10 arrowboys (don't seem very usefull to me) and go for 3 or 4 small unit of Big stabbas.

Big stabbas tend to die fast (because they hit hard) and does mortal wound in the process. then you get 1/6 to get them back. 

Would be ideal, problem is that the Bonegrinz needs a Kunnin’ Rukk with 4 units rather than 2, hence the MSU Boyz. 

EDIT: Where can you buy the Stabbas from nowadays? Can’t see them at all on the GW store. 

Edited by 5kaven5lave

55 minutes ago, Die Gruenhaut said:

Hey,

what do you guys think about the Rogue Idol? Is it worth to take? The model is awesome. +1 to cast/bravery is not that bad, isnt it? 

I don't think Bonesplitterz as a whole are a top meta army. They are solid and you can win but sometimes you'll simply be out classed by the newer tomes.... since that's the case I highly recommend taking the models you like and if you own a Rogue Idol go for it! But I don't recommend going and buying one if your looking for a power list (save your money till we get a new tome).

12 minutes ago, svnvaldez said:

I don't think Bonesplitterz as a whole are a top meta army.

I respectfully disagree, i think they are actually the top destruction army with Goblin spam.  Since GHB18 they have a top2 and a top4 in significant size tournament.  It's one of the few army that can have a good matchup against both DoK, Stormcast and Death.

I'm toying with Ironjawz list for LVO, and it's almost impossible to find a list that can perform ok against those 3 powerhouse (well in fact it's possible but its either just Pig with gorefist or Ardboys spam and i don't have the patience to paint another 40 ardboys lol) , so i might just end up playing bonesplitters :)

the 2nd place (don't remember wich tournamenet was actually a Kop ruk with Rogue idol if i remember correctly.

Edited by broche
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, broche said:

i think they are actually the top destruction army with Goblin spam. 

I agree that BS and Mixed are top Destro. Of BS I think Kopp and Krukk are best. I just dont think Destro in general are top meta and worth chasing the top armies. It takes a lot of work and practice to paint up a list and play it. 

I'm in the camp of if your playing destro and haven't switched for a power list in the other GAs then play what you like and have fun till the next shake up.

Assuming Battletome Moonclan isn't out by LVO I'll be playing Krukk, Mixed Destro, or Ironfist. I think you can win all but 1 or 2 games with a solid destro list and a good draw.

Who am I kidding, after typing that I know I wont play IJ 😜

Edited by svnvaldez
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, broche said:

Oh sorry didn't know that :)

Stabbas are in the foot orruk boys (you can build 2 i think)

Yeah you can build 2 bases, which uses up 4 Boys of models.

The other thing I've seen people do is convert them, usually with a Brute holding the spear on the cav base sideways.  If you have spare Brutes lying around, and don't want to break up the sets of 20 Boys by using some as Big Stabbas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Die Gruenhaut said:

Okay, ty :) its better with Arrowboyz i guess? So we can double shot? 

Correct, it give either a free move or a free volley in hero phase to one unit in the bataillion. So you can either use it early to get Arrowboys in threath range or if you're lucky enough to have a target withing 18'' then you just obliterate it in hero phase then you shoot something else. So it's a very flexible bataillion for it's cost. 

One of the problem is that it rely on a frail character (savage big boss) who have 6 life at 6+. However since GHB18 shooting have been nerf drastically, so that top list have close to 0 shooting. So it's quite easier to protect him now (and he benefit from look out sir)

Second is command ability. With reactive battle shock and stacking, Big boss have much more worth. Before, you could use is command once, but this would deprive you of an important inspiring presence on your archer, and prevent you from using Wurgog on big stabbas. Now you can do what you like. You need to trash a unit? burn 3 CP on Arrowboys or Big stabbas with +1 to hit to double their damage output. You just lost 8 arrowboys on a charge, use your CP to save them. You have Big stabba engage in hero phase? use your Wurgog for a free attack. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, broche said:

. You need to trash a unit? burn 3 CP on Arrowboys or Big stabbas with +1 to hit to double their damage output. You just lost 8 arrowboys on a charge, use your CP to save them. You have Big stabba engage in hero phase? use your Wurgog for a free attack. :)

That Sounds great, im new to Bonesplitterz and im exited haha.  Which commandtraits do i use to „double their damage“ ? Is it possible to fit this in a 1000 point army? Me and some friends are at round about 1000 points. Just for learning the rules etc :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Die Gruenhaut said:

That Sounds great, im new to Bonesplitterz and im exited haha.  Which commandtraits do i use to „double their damage“ ? Is it possible to fit this in a 1000 point army? Me and some friends are at round about 1000 points. Just for learning the rules etc :)

You would need to combo in buffs to reach double damage (such as +1 to hit spell and reroll 1 spell) but the big bosses CA is a good way to increase the damage of a unit. He allows you to generate an extra attack whenever you roll a 6 to hit (5 or 6 if you have +1 to hit). This CA is stackable so you can generate 2 or 3 extra attacks per 5 or 6.

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls//aos-warscroll-savage-big-boss-en.pdf

4 hours ago, mcbrain said:

Today’s work: magnetizing 30 Morboys to double as 30 arrowboys. All it takes is ninety 2mm magnets, a hand drill, some super glue, and a ton of patience. 

3482E001-C4EF-4C2F-BAF9-7943732EBB09.MOV

You are a patient man! Good on you. I only magnetize 40k models which I have 1) a lot less of and 2) only use them as a hobby project when I am burnt out on destruction.