Council of Blood + Archaons Command ability

Ryan Taylor

Question

Good Morning folks,

I have been looking at ridiculous and fun builds for Archaon  and Khorne and stumbled across this question. 

If I take the Council of Blood and Archaon can all the Bloodthirsters use their command ability twice? So you would have Archaon as your general but leave him to last to active his command ability after all the Bloodthisters have used their command abilities once. Archaon's ability states everyone else uses their ability immediately. 

What do you think?

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Ryan Taylor said:

Good Morning folks,

I have been looking at ridiculous and fun builds for Archaon  and Khorne and stumbled across this question. 

If I take the Council of Blood and Archaon can all the Bloodthirsters use their command ability twice? So you would have Archaon as your general but leave him to last to active his command ability after all the Bloodthisters have used their command abilities once. Archaon's ability states everyone else uses their ability immediately. 

What do you think?

If Archaon uses his ability after the bloodthirsters, this seems to work.

I think you can.

A follow on question would be:

As we are paying points etc for the Battlaion of Council of blood ,

Do you have to pay Command point for the Bloodthirsters  command abilities when they are not your General! :

3 ( 1 each ) or 1 ( only 1 like archaon) or 0 ( because you paid for the battalion )  

I think there are 2 Battalions that you pay for ( high cost ) in the Blades of blood that say you you can use the command abilities 'even if they you not your General'.

51 minutes ago, Dan.Ford said:

I think you can.

A follow on question would be:

As we are paying points etc for the Battlaion of Council of blood ,

Do you have to pay Command point for the Bloodthirsters  command abilities when they are not your General! :

3 ( 1 each ) or 1 ( only 1 like archaon) or 0 ( because you paid for the battalion )  

I think there are 2 Battalions that you pay for ( high cost ) in the Blades of blood that say you you can use the command abilities 'even if they you not your General'.

We don't have the new edition yet. So before the new Rulebook is out we don't have to care about Command Points.

Archived