Alezzika's Dispossessed Throng

Alezzika

Hiya everyone! I've just gotten back into Warhammer after a long hiatus. I've not played AoS yet, but I've been playing Warhammer Quest The Silver Tower with some friends. I liked my Hero so much, I decided to build her an army . I'm starting with a Skirmish warband and then building into a 1000 point AoS force.

Warden Queen Alezzika and Hammerer

20170918_121730_Small.jpg
20170918_121742_Small.jpg
20170918_121754_Small.jpg
20170918_121809_Small.jpg

Thank you Killax, Mirage and Grey Shadow :D The Warden Queen is a great model, she was loads of fun to paint! I would love it If GW made some lady Dwarfs.

I will update with more painting today! I've got a couple of other Dwarf women I will be converting for my army :) 

4 hours ago, Alezzika said:

Thank you Killax, Mirage and Grey Shadow :D The Warden Queen is a great model, she was loads of fun to paint! I would love it If GW made some lady Dwarfs.

I will update with more painting today! I've got a couple of other Dwarf women I will be converting for my army :) 

Absolutely! We need more variety across the entire range. The teaser of two female stormcast is what I hope a change for more of this to come. 

Your paintjob looks sharp, I wish you had a slightly curved sheet behind the model as well as a little bit softer light on them from multiple angles. I see a lot of peeps here with great looking models where the photos do not do them justice. 

Some resources to check out:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/13/the-model-photo-how-to-photograph-models-for-display/

https://www.miniwargaming.com/content/6rtcOGmmu7DU

keep up to good work, can't wait to see more dispossessed! 

Thanks for the photo tips Lys! I took the next picture before I re-checked this thread, but I will take better pictures next time! I love the female Stormcast models, I will hopefully pinch the one from the Blightwar box set off a friend :) 

Thank you BhB. You should totally start your own Dwarf army! She's from Reaper miniatures, they do a couple of cool female Dwarfs. The converted bits are off Belegar(Warden King)  I think.

First few Quarrellers. I'm going to redo the hand on the champion, but apart from that they are done!

20170919_145534_Small.jpg

16 hours ago, Alezzika said:

Thank you BhB. You should totally start your own Dwarf army! She's from Reaper miniatures, they do a couple of cool female Dwarfs. The converted bits are off Belegar(Warden King)  I think

A Dwarf army is next on my list for army projects, money pending ;)

I almost guessed that was a Reaper model.  I have a bunch of them sitting around the house, I'll start digging through them and see what I can find...

Archived