Pin the name on the Dwarf

Major

Hi Guys,

So I have this mass lot of dwarfy goodness coming soon and I had hoped to sell/trade it to replenish the Empire? Freeguild forces. Problem is, I have one picture of it all and have noooo idea what is coming as I have never, not even once, played with or against dwarfs. I've attached a picture, I was wondering if there is an expert on this faction that could number the units in the image and put a name to each number so I know what I am looking at?

I know its  quite challenging as its not the greatest image, but should definitely show who the all knowing on dwarfs are!

I will also owe someone, them and their kin, a blood debt... lol

received_10155608025959450.jpeg

49 minutes ago, someone2040 said:

You might want to take a better organised picture once you receive them. Quite hard to tell what things are when they've just been thrown into a pile and a picture taken.

For the most part it looks like you've just got Dwarf Warriors and Cannons.

Sorry Someone2040 I should probably of mentioned. these are in post and I only have the one photo that I did not take myself :(

I was hoping to know what they are so I can price them up and sell.trade them as soon as they arrive.

The two models at the top that marked with a 'x' are from the Battle for Skull Pass Box (the starterbox Set of 7. Edition Warhammer Fantasy)

The left model ist a Dwarf Thane (today called Warden King) while the right model should be the standard bearer of Dwarf Warriors.

The Model down there is some sort of Kitbash Model. The Rangefinder is part of the Cannon Box. As for the model itself. I think it could be a combination of Dwarf Warrior and Artillery Crew.

It appears you have five units of warriors, a few miners, a unit of quarrellers in front of the miners box, two cannons with crews and two mining carts. The dwarf in the warrior unit behind the left front line with the cape, axe and shield is a warden king. That front line, btw, seems to have a few musicians, a thunderer, and an old dwarf warrior standard bearer. Is that dwarf on the far left with the unique axe metal? 

Archived