Legion Of Azgorh Mega-Thread

Ben

Seriously?? Yea, we all same how the Chaos dwarfs was dominating the tables everywhere. With their shooty 16" range and ****** bravery. Every other shooty Unit in the game outranged us. A couple of arrows and the rest run like Mad.  Nothing went down in points just up. Almost double in points who was the moron who cracked that bright Idea? Great work FW!!! Feel gutted. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed - they were a strong army, but hardly an severely under priced or facerolling army. There's something else going on here that we haven't seen yet, I think, like a warscroll update or a severe increase for pretty much everything across the board.

I hope.

No theirs nothing going on. They havent even played the game and are totalt destroying an army that people have payed an arm and a leg to own. The army was totaly fine as it was. Seriously, the individual who suggested these points have no intention if ever be playing CDs and dont give a rats as about the army either. 

Its a ******* joke!!!!

10glaves

10glaves

10sworn

10sworn

blackshard

980p!!!! Half your army are invested in 4 units who have 10 wounds, a bravery of 7 (6), 4" move and a 4+ save. Thats 40W for 1000p and they run if somebody farts beside em. Thats the mighty Chaos dwarfs!! 

The army was totaly fine as it was! Nothing broken, not to OP, cool play style. And still we had problem and had to work our asses of on some missions. 

Someone please start a petition so they understand how wrong they are. 

1. Again, you don't have all the information - or do you? Where are you getting the information that leads to your claims of them having not played the game?

2. Why call for a petition when you can start one yourself?

Because if they had they surely would know the increase isn't proportional for what the units do. Their on pair with brutes, khurnoths, and judicators. 

But your right, I can't be sure they don't have anything in store for em. Maybe bumping em to 2W a piece? ??

Damn I sure hope that was a mistake or they are getting a big update too because yeah that just doesn't seem our cost effective at all. I mean they weren't broken before. 

Ben when you said an update was coming out do you mean a new updated list of points or like a warscroll update?

For those of you who aren't paying attention, the supposedly bogus points are now officially in the Azyr Army Builder on the Age of Sigmar app.

At this point I'm hoping for warscroll updates across the board from Forgeworld.

My bad//

Why first Change point cost then the rules? Shouldnt it be the other way around atleast? Dont think FW got any plans in the neir future to be updating the warscrolls. Realy dissapointed Tbh. The "correct" point cost is stil in the scrollbuilder. Hope every one plays with em. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't just trying out the army builder on the Warhammer community website and I noticed that it has bull centaur renders as battleline with no conditions. I know on the matched play points sheet from forgeworld it says they can only be battleline if Shar'tor the Executioner is your general. Did this get changed or was it an oversite in the army builder? I don't have the army building app so I don't know how it is on there.

That's interesting. I honestly can't remember whether the old scroll builder had the Shar'tor qualification for Bulls as battleline.

Doesn't reeeeaaally help the poor old Bulls, nor the Legion of Azgorh, much anyway to my mind... I mean, our best "unit" unit (Fireglaives) is battleline anyway...

On 7/7/2017 at 10:09 AM, Roark said:

That's interesting. I honestly can't remember whether the old scroll builder had the Shar'tor qualification for Bulls as battleline.

Doesn't reeeeaaally help the poor old Bulls, nor the Legion of Azgorh, much anyway to my mind... I mean, our best "unit" unit (Fireglaives) is battleline anyway...

I hope that there are more allegiance abilities/traits/spells/items released with GHB2, so that there is a more general feel of "balance" between the armies.  This will draw me back to AoS.

• 2 weeks later...

So - after playing many games of varying solo LoA/Brayherd&LoA lists, I'm not super down with running just LoA. The benefits of including faster chaff battleline far outweigh the current faction bonuses of Infernal Guard battleline. I highly recommend including some Brayherd, or marauders, or chaos hounds, furies, harpies, etc. Anything fast and cheap to back up the very slow and amazingly shooty dwarfs!

That's my experience, so far, anyway. Anyone else notice the same?

6 hours ago, Furious said:

So - after playing many games of varying solo LoA/Brayherd&LoA lists, I'm not super down with running just LoA. The benefits of including faster chaff battleline far outweigh the current faction bonuses of Infernal Guard battleline. I highly recommend including some Brayherd, or marauders, or chaos hounds, furies, harpies, etc. Anything fast and cheap to back up the very slow and amazingly shooty dwarfs!

That's my experience, so far, anyway. Anyone else notice the same?

I can only see putting chaos warriors and Sayl the Faithless in the list for mortal wound saves, and increased mobility on those warriors.  If you want "fast," then make your Taur'uk your general and take a bunch of Bull Centaur Renders, since they'd be able to run + charge, and have a +1 bonus to that, but with the benefit of 4 wounds and massive base size.

Archived