Best cavalry army?

I absolutely love cavalry, and always wanted a fully mounted army. When AoS came out, my ambition was realised, and I made a full cavalry list of Chaos. It is awesome - I usually roll with the Ruinbringer Warband. Although it's not the most competitive list, if you're playing amongst pals in a friendly mini-tournament it will perform just as well as anything else. Only lost one game with it, out of the 6-7 I've played using it.

Marauder Horsemen with Javelins, a chariot, Knights, and a Lord on Demonic Mount (who is pretty beast mode by himself). Marauder Horsemen are perhaps my favourite models.

Just now, Oppenheimer said:

That's great! I hadn't heard it was going to be on Saturday. Where'd you hear that?

I believe Pete Foley replied to a tweet (ugh, I feel dirty just using that word) verifying that the PDF will be available with the Handbook. 

3 hours ago, Uprising said:

With mighty Skullcrusher of Khorne going down in points, a brass Stampede army with jugg lord would be great.  Armored daemonic rhinos for the win. 

Throw in some chaos knights and marauder horsemen marked with khorne and you have an army

5 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

which always makes me wonder why Forgeworld never continued with the rhinox riders for ogors.  They would have been brutal with the beastclaw raiders.

I love marauder horsemen probably more than knights for the models.

I used to have two units of Rhinox Riders for Ogre Kingdoms.  Basically the only reason I ever won with them.  They were ball bustingly broken. 

I might go with chaos mounted Marauders with mammoths and other things.  With the Mumak, I can do the Araby based army that I've always wanted.

Archived