urion

Hello everyone. I am new to the community, but not to AoS. I am currently playing AoS and AoS: Hinterlands in my local community. I have a Hinterlands campaign going right now and I also play regular AoS, mostly 1000 point games though. I am working on two Chaos armies as well as a Death army. I am also in the process of rebasing a Nurgle army that consist entirely of metal chaos miniatures from the 80's, with a scratch built war altar thrown in for good measure. I recently collected and painted it for playing 3rd edition Warhammer Fantasy Battle, but it turned out to not be to my liking so I am converting it over. I enjoy the AoS28 aesthetic very much and also enjoy gritty and realistic paintjobs. I consider myself more of a painter/modeler than a player.

20 hours ago, urion said:

Hello everyone. I am new to the community, but not to AoS. I am currently playing AoS and AoS: Hinterlands in my local community. I have a Hinterlands campaign going right now and I also play regular AoS, mostly 1000 point games though. I am working on two Chaos armies as well as a Death army. I am also in the process of rebasing a Nurgle army that consist entirely of metal chaos miniatures from the 80's, with a scratch built war altar thrown in for good measure. I recently collected and painted it for playing 3rd edition Warhammer Fantasy Battle, but it turned out to not be to my liking so I am converting it over. I enjoy the AoS28 aesthetic very much and also enjoy gritty and realistic paintjobs. I consider myself more of a painter/modeler than a player.

Welcome urion. Good to see you on here, and can I say that I have really enjoyed visiting your blog, Madhouse Society - I am a big fan of your style.

Archived