Problem with AoS App?

Has anyone got massive issues with the loading time on the AoS app at the moment? Each time I click to open a warscroll, some pages load immediately, some take ages and require scrolling back and forth to 'wake them', whilst others don't seem to want to load at all. It's been fine up to now, so I was wondering if it's a recent update.

I'm on an LG G4. Thanks. 

No problem for me on new Samsung s6. However there are many issues with the app. Maybe we can compile list of suggested imporvements here to sens to GW?

My initial wish would be for better ordering of the units. Firstly there should be a way to deselect Battalions as it takes ages to scroll past then.  Secondly, all units should be in alphabetical order depending on what you have selected - so if you select death, it would show them alphabetically. At the moment, if you select Death it still orders them alphabetically within factions which is very messy.

Yes I've had exactly the same problem.

Takes ages to load some scrolls but if you go out then go back in it loads straight away. Had some scrolls load with layout issues too but the same trick seems to cure that too. Hopefully they'll sort it.  

On 07/05/2016 at 8:30 PM, hobgoblinclub said:

Has anyone got massive issues with the loading time on the AoS app at the moment? Each time I click to open a warscroll, some pages load immediately, some take ages and require scrolling back and forth to 'wake them', whilst others don't seem to want to load at all. It's been fine up to now, so I was wondering if it's a recent update.

I'm on an LG G4. Thanks. 

LG G4 here too, have exactly the same problem. Usually I have to go "back" and re-enter the Scroll when it stalls.

20 hours ago, Garxia said:

It's me or are some scrolls not updated?

Specifically, Nurgle Daemons scrolls aren't updated on iOS version, tried to delete the scroll and reload it and reinstalling the app with no luck.

?

Seems it's only daemons who have some scrolls without updates.  They need to get it sorted.  With different version of scrolls floating around it gets confusing.  If the app was always up to date, there'd be no debate as to which ones were 'current'.

Archived