Longstrike Vanguard-Raptor dilemma

Heksagon

Hi guys,

one thing is bothering me. I want two units of Longstrike, with two Primes, buuut sometimes I will use them as one, double unit.

I can't have two Primes in one unit, and... that's not really great, because Primes have different bases. 

Any idea how to megnetize/convert/pin one Prime? 

99120218023_StormcastLongstrikeRaptors0899120218023_StormcastLongstrikeRaptors09

Imo best solution to this particular conundrum is put them all on the same base size.

Looking at the sprues it seems simple enough to magnetise the two weapon types which is nice.

You know you could magnetise them on the bases too, they shouldn't be super unstable as they're light enough.

I am going to get at least 2 boxes of these!

Ok I got 2 boxes yesterday and looking at the sprues magnetising should be okay.

One thing to note is:

• Magnetise the longstrike prime's left arm at shoulder (with hawk/bracing hurricane crossbow stock) and right arm at shoulder (with longstrike/holding hurricane handle)
  • Magnetise all held weapons at the wrists.

You've only 3 sets of arms for holding and bracing a weapon. You have 3 of each weapon in the hold and brace position (so you can actually have him as a regular longstrike guy in a unit of 6)

The longstrike primes left arm and right arm for hawk/longstrike are separate because it is a different pose.

So this should work okay.

You could magnetise onto the base but I am wary of turning these into some crazy anime figurine with 100 poses and pieces.

Archived