TGA Order: The Wish List

SuperKick

Hi All, 

No Idea if this will take off but i thought a central location within each grand alliance in which everyone could put their hopes and dreams for new stuff - be it minis, fluff, scenery, painting, modelling or extras such as tokens or dice etc. 

The idea is to have a place of constructive and positive thought about each grand alliance and how they could be improved going forward in AOS. 

What would you like to see? who needs an update? but more importantly what would you like to see for that update? New faction ideas? What is the Grand Alliance Order's place in the world of AOS? 

Who knows who may be watching B| maybe they'll take notes ;)

If enough people think its a good idea maybe others can can continue this in the other Grand Alliances. 

Give me the Elves back in a decent way, they are all a bit broken and fractured with mediocre synergies. Looking at the Aesthetic of the Silver tower heroes and given Malekiths association with Shadow magic in the end times I think we are going to get a stealthy-quick moving- ambush type army. I just hope they do it soon, I want my sick new, super duper shadow Elf!!!

I don't think they need to move any factions out of Order at all, because none of them fit in the other Grand Alliances in the slightest unless they stuck some Elves in death after seeing some of them summoning skeletons amongst other nonsense in the End times, and none of them would suit destruction at all.

I think if they wanted to flesh out Destruction more they need to add a Barbarian or Persian style humans.

If they wanted to give Death more, they need to go a bit Underworld with more Vampires and Werewolves (or World of Warcraft Worgan). 

1 hour ago, Nubgan said:

Give me the Elves back in a decent way, they are all a bit broken and fractured with mediocre synergies. Looking at the Aesthetic of the Silver tower heroes and given Malekiths association with Shadow magic in the end times I think we are going to get a stealthy-quick moving- ambush type army. I just hope they do it soon, I want my sick new, super duper shadow Elf!!!

I don't think they need to move any factions out of Order at all, because none of them fit in the other Grand Alliances in the slightest unless they stuck some Elves in death after seeing some of them summoning skeletons amongst other nonsense in the End times, and none of them would suit destruction at all

I think over time you will see elves, humans and dwarves from the different realms. Wood Elf types from Beast, High Elf types from Lite, etc

21 minutes ago, DarkBlack said:

Not an order player. I would like to see Order split into 2 grand alliances as discussed here.

Essentially making different grand alliances, one lawful good and the other lawful neutral.

Order - Disney and Order - Real World :D

I think the problem changing and adding now would ruin and change a bit too much to be honest, but like someone else mentioned, I can see some Grand Alliance X v Grand Alliance X material happening eventually, but does that really require you to split them up some more?

I like that order is a large variety as it allows people to put together unique looking army. My wish is that order allegiance bonuses be just as good as faction specific bonuses.  I want to see variety in armies ,not just faction specific armies.

If we just get to talk about things we wish would happen. I wish there was an errata that said, "add 1 to the save characteristic of all models with the 'Dispossessed' keyword." That would make all the points seem just about right and definitely get them played by way more people than currently do. They would have a totally unique feel and play style. But in the end I will just be content for whatever we get with the new Duardin release and give them many hundreds of dollars as soon as it happens  

Three things I would like to see in the future: - bring back and update my dear tomb kings; bring them more in-line with the current aesthetic buy keep that Egyptian feel.

- would hope to see god-specific beast men  (and minotaurs like the thamateurge) get their own book or at least have synergy through keywords. Here's to hoping with the upcoming slaanesh and nurgle releases we see more hooves.

- and lastly, like someone above mentioned, it would be great to see werewolves burst into the scene in a meaningful way. Have you seen the werewolves in the privateer press circle of oroboros line of minis? They are spectacular. 

I would like to see anything that would give validity towards the factions that haven't seen any updates yet: Free People, Aelves, Duardin.. Same for the other Grand Factions. First so that my Free People can get off the shelf more to make it more for AoS. Second as I want to see the whole factions getting their place fluff wise in the Mortal Realms.

On 1/31/2017 at 8:14 AM, MrCharisma said:

My wish list is that Dark Elves and Fire Slayers move out of Order.

Make Dark Elves more of a shadow and evil type elf, and FS'ers becoming hungry for Ur-Gold and become Destruction. 

Order is bloated

This resonated the most from all responses. It took a while but I like the concept of going either general alliance or niche faction. But in reality it just does not work yet. I don't know if moving the Dark Elves and Fire Slayers will be the solution but they do need to move things around a bit and get every faction a specific bonus. 

Archived