Batteplans?

chord

I want to put together a small 3 battleplan campaign, and am pulling battleplans from GHB, GodBeasts, and All Gates. But I am looking for a battleplan that has two armies looking to capture and retain an artifact (or something) and that would be the first battle.

Anyone know of any battleplans like that?

Is there a master list of batteplans anywhere (free or paid)?

Thanks

Well, almost any of the Match Play battleplans from the GHB could be used as such.

There is also the Ritual from either the Mighty Battles or Quest for Ghal Maraz book. It starts with one of the players already in ownership of the artifact, but you could easily modify it to fit your need.

There is also the battleplan from the Path of Glory rules where 2 armies fight over finding and controlling a great beast. Substitute the beast for an artifact, and you have another.

52 minutes ago, Choombatta said:

Well, almost any of the Match Play battleplans from the GHB could be used as such.

There is also the Ritual from either the Mighty Battles or Quest for Ghal Maraz book. It starts with one of the players already in ownership of the artifact, but you could easily modify it to fit your need.

There is also the battleplan from the Path of Glory rules where 2 armies fight over finding and controlling a great beast. Substitute the beast for an artifact, and you have another.

thanks i will check ot oit

I compiled and converted a lot battleplans for the map campaign we'll be playing. (it's linked in my signature). One of them is rescuing/sacrificing a prisoner on turn three. The sacrifice takes place 12" in front of the supporting army making it very tricky to play the defenders. Also narratively a great start :) 

Out of the Mist from the Ghal Maraz book a really good one.

Hero from one side has recovered an artifact (ok, battleplan says Intel, but whatever) and is hiding out waiting to be rescued.
Forces clash to either rescue / kill him.
Nobody knows where the hero is, and have to find him.
Magic mist causes utter mayhem on the battlefield.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There is a battleplan in the Khorne Bloodbound Battletome where one army is trying to find their fallen leader in one of 3 possible locations that could substitute the leader for an artifact with the other army winning by preventing the Khorne army from finding their leader.

I've used this battleplan against a moonclan tribe trying to locate a sacred colossal squig egg to secure their leadership. 

Archived