Let's chat Disciples of Tzeentch

Nico

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking at it, the manticore in general becomes alot better with tzeentch spells an stuff. 

if you cast infusion arcanum and give him the daemon heart. again hes able to hold his own in combat and, with 6 spells if you give him the trait more than capable spell caster, just a little unreliable so you'll probably have to burn a few fate dice on him 

16 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

The Lord or sorcerer lord? The manticore lord doesn't become a wizard

yeah, both are much more viable. 

the sorc hits on 4+ for most things, cast that spell its 3+2+ for most things.  daemonheart is also viable on him due to that spell, doubling the damage and adding +1 to hit an to wound. 

3 hours ago, kozokus said:

Has anyone already thought about using two 6 from the destin pool for casting "Winds of Chaos" from the sorceror  lord on masticore (sorry) ?

Anyway this seems terrible... but i had tHas anyone already thought about using two 6 from the destin pool for casting "Winds of Chaos" from the sorceror  lord on masticore (sorry) ?

I think you mean using Kairos to cast it and just one 6 Destiny Dice.

Well there is competitive, which you won't be using Flamers at all, then there is everyour other list you could think of lol

As far as competitive goes The Hosts Duplicitous is the best full daemon option. If you really want to use them you can use pretty much any other battalion. 

As far as Kairos goes you can add him into The Hosts Duplicitous as well. 

Would be a fun list. However I can see some lists simply shooting off all 3 units of Pinks very quickly (ignoring the Blues). There's negligible staying power. 

I would stick in a Gaunt Summoner to give access to Lore of Fate spells. He is a Daemon so fits into the Hosts Duplicitous.

4 hours ago, Malakithe said:

I've been trying to come up with lists that don't use Pinks but they are the cheapest battleline and are wizards as well

And archers to boot. Plus they have recursion on Battleshock rolls of 1. So good.

I too am having trouble finding a place for Flamers, Exhalted Flamers, and Burning Chariots. Especially in a world where Tzaangor Skyfires exist for the same or less points. TSs outclass all three flamers in mobility, durability, range, and average damage output at both range and in melee.

Archived