Summoning Slaughterpriest

RuneBrush

I like it. Perhaps you could add modifiers depending on how many models died in the previous turn.

+1 to 'cast' for every 10 models dead.

I also agree that you it shouldn't be unbindable. You are already subtracting d3 mortal wounds from your own unit and it's not a spell.... Khorne detests spells :P

I love it! Was just saying in another thread how surely the summoning role in a Khorne army should be played by slaughter priests instead of a chaos sorcerers. I like the above mentioned fluff of the summoning not being unbindable (as its a prayer, not a spell) with the downside of failing and incurring Khornes wrath providing reasonable balance and a pretty hilarious result for the opponent!

80 points seems fair as he isn't a combat monster and regular Wizards are 100-120 points and they can cast mystic shield/arcane bolt/their own personal spell/summoning without repercussions for failing.

Maybe the Scorne of Sorcery could also include a +1 to hit & wound for melee attacks made against units/models with the WIZARD keyword (would hardly ever come up anyway and fits with the fluff).

• 1 month later...

Archived