Forge World Great Unclean One Sold Out?

Percivael

I've just noticed that the Forge World Great Unclean one is listed as sold out and no longer available. It was there yesterday- I've been coveting it as I was considering picking one up when I go to Warhammer World in November! Does this herald a new plastic GW Great Unclean One? Not necessarily as the FW Bloodthirster countinued to be sold when the GW one came out. Or are they going to run down all Forgeworld greater daemons as all 3 (keeper of Secrets, Lord of Change, GUO) are about to get plastic kits! perhaps we'll get a Realm of Chaos big book release to coincide with the release of all the greater daemons? Or maybe they've just listed the GUO as sold out and it will be back when they make some more.

Makes me wish that they had an 'Email me when' option on both GW and FW, like a few other sites do.  Then they'd at least have an idea of the demand in addition to which armies they should look,at doing next.

Kind of related.  Have you checked out the puppetswar Demon?  He even has a gentleman option.

Archived