Sisters of Silence

Oppenheimer

Anyone else pretty excited by the Sisters of Silence part of the burning of prospero box set for 30/40k? They can be equipped with great swords so I'm going to field them as Protectors and finally have the lady Stormcast I've always wanted.

?

Fingers crossed GW actually releases real females in that faction someday.

You don't think they look like Stormcast? They are in heavy armour, have cape kind of things and are even in gold in the picture from the box. Granted the armour isn't as bulky as the regular guys but you could make the argument that's because they're women. Some have their heads showing which is unusual in the Stormcast, but the Errant Questor has his head showing too so I think it's probably fine.

On ‎24‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 4:19 PM, Barimbino said:

I think the size will be the hardest thing to overcome. Stormcast dwarf space marines. And I'm guessing that the sisters probably aren't as big as SM. But I haven't seen the models in person so hard to tell their size from pictures.

They are similar size as Aelf Witch. So they are very slim but not really too short compared with Stormcast.

When I saw the models in person yesterday a SoS was head to head the same height as one of the 30k marines. Taller if you include the topknot. I still think they are a bit small for Stormcast just because you'd want to put them on 40mm bases to match the footprint, but they'd look a little lost on them (they come on 32mm bases).

Archived