So - the Lord-Veritant!

Double Misfire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28-10-2016 at 1:43 PM, Double Misfire said:

Pretty much any vaguely killy Order hero will. What he really becomes is the Lord of Silly-Player-Who-Overlooked-Taking-Reckless ;) (always take Reckless. Even as a dwarf)

The Rogue Idol shouldn't have the Orruk keyword anymore than Verminlords should have the Skaven keyword or Gryph-Hounds should have Human. It's not an orruk, it's a big pile of rocks that look like an orruk that the orruks worship. The difference could save your life. :P

Thanquol on Boneripper and the Warlord on Brood Horror not having the Moulder keyword on the other hand...

Not quite sure if I agree on those last things though... couldn't any warlord buy a Horror from Moulder even if not Moulder himself. And Thanquol was a Seer right? Not Moulder? (not sure so correct if wrong since I loathe skaven :D, kill the vermin in my woods).

4 hours ago, Aezeal said:

Not quite sure if I agree on those last things though... couldn't any warlord buy a Horror from Moulder even if not Moulder himself. And Thanquol was a Seer right? Not Moulder? (not sure so correct if wrong since I loathe skaven :D, kill the vermin in my woods).

It's more that they bought the beastie they're riding around still has a Moulder logo on it and should still be eligible for whippings from packmasters.

I hate skaven too, hi5! :D

13 hours ago, Bjarni St. said:

That's great if you get away with it but the app is where they've actually updated him. The store still has the wrong hero phase listed for his hound bonus e.g.

Get away with what?  Not everyone has the app. If you don't have the app you use what is publically available to all.

22 hours ago, Immersturm said:

Not gonna work. The rules state that first you remove the traveling model(s) and then you roll. Thus he will not be able to secure his own re-roll. You would need another Priest or Wizard.

Youre right!

In that case itll be fine as the castellant hugs the realmgate anyways

17 hours ago, Requizen said:

With the new Battletome release, it looks like the Veritant will be more usable! Assuming Lightning Strike becomes more ubiquitous and he can pop down next to some Wizards.

Prayers being added to the book will probably bring him up to speed too!

Archived