new to Ironjawz

flindo

16 hours ago, flindo said:

Hey guys, I am fairly new to Ironjawz, just got my start collecting box a couple weeks ago, and I was wondering if there has been any news on future releases for them?

It's safe to bet that, with as popular as they are, the Ironjawz line will be expanded upon at some point. When that is?...... I wish I knew and what.

Welcome to the best faction there iz!!!

Or run a standard destruction list and just mix things together; though having just started out I'm not sure what I would include in Ironjawz. They kind of have all the melee essentials covered. Perhaps just some kind of ranged/mixed units that adds a bit of short ranged artillery to the proceedings. Gigantic crossbows and the like.

I can tell that gordrakk is a beast worth every single point he costs.

But he really works only on 2500+ points, where youll have plenty of bodies and 700 points to spare.

Under 2500 he still is insane, but dknt expect to win games with objetives.

1 hour ago, flindo said:

no questions at this time, I have been playing Warhammer fantasy for years so I kind of get the grasp of what is what, I sort of think Gordakk seems a bit expensive at 700 points but at this point its just theoryhammer.

Hey @flindo,

Welcome to the best* faction around!!

Just to provide a differing opinion to @Sadysaneto, I think both Gordrakk and the regular Cabbage are really quite over pointed. Bit of a shame as it's an awesome model. You definitely can make good use of Gordrakk (even at 2k potentially), but you need to build your entire army around a battalion that can make best use of his ability. Strangely enough that is possibly not Ironjawz, as you should note it works across the Destruction alliance.

The start collecting box is a fine start. Pick yourself up a Megaboss and a couple of boxes of Brutes and you'll have a solid core for sure.

As others have said, no news regarding future releases. However as a brand new faction for AoS, I'm confident we will get some love in the future, though don't expect it anytime soon.

Have fun!

Megaboss Chris

*not actually best, but coolest!

Archived