Big Daddy N getting a workout

Honk

Will try out the big man next week… first try of the new rules 😱

Nagash

Necromancer

2x Dire Wolves

60 Zombies

20 Grave Guards

Think that will be interesting? Guards will be headhunters, puppies conquerors 🤔 

or is our mighty overlord total trash in ghb22? 

On 8/26/2022 at 11:48 PM, Honk said:

Will try out the big man next week… first try of the new rules 😱

Nagash

Necromancer

2x Dire Wolves

60 Zombies

20 Grave Guards

Think that will be interesting? Guards will be headhunters, puppies conquerors 🤔 

or is our mighty overlord total trash in ghb22? 

Subfaction, artefact, trait?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Grimoriano said:

Subfaction, artefact, trait?

Yes, with sprinkles on top… 😹

I was thinking about vyrkos, pack alpha and phylactery (18“ deathless)… 

nobody gets rerolls, but the extra cp should come in handy, when the necro buffs the guard. The extended deathless as a noob fail safe in positioning 

LoBlood also sounded interesting, Saquine blur gives the guards 6“ pile in 😈 the bling is tricky…orb or garments or the ring, the amulet all kinda nice. Depends what my opponent fields, guess nurgle or IronJawz. Nurgle with the garments Jawz with the orb

LoNight with unbending will and morghebs claw would have my necro running with the zombies, not really a fan 

internal debate switches between VD and LoB 🤷🏿‍♀️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liquidsteel said:

I've been playing Nagash in Nighthaunt the last few games and Cogs is an auto include now.

So downsizing the zombies to 40 for cogs and the sun? Or cogs & portal? 
depending on enemy, nurgle with the sun, iron jawz the portal 🤔

Edited by Honk

Well, that wasn’t even half bad… 

0FB078EE-A0D4-48B9-9E01-FFA8F3B6EC6F.jpeg

his 10 brutes mowed down the poor zombies, Puppies on the right got wiped in defense of Naggi, puppies on the left held on for dear un-life.

20 GGs with van hels counter charged the brutes into minced meat, Big N debuffed the cabbage and spanked it. 30 zombies came back 👻

5 brutes and a boss totally whiffed against my guards and got devastated, only 3 of the boarriders made it into Nagash, after a cunning redeploy… kinda bounced off

sadly we had to quit early, but sanguine blur was worth it, I really should have used a spellportal and our mighty overlord is fun to play with. Probably would have lost on points, played the 4 tablequaters scenario, but my 3.2 turn, Nagash in combat with two riders, with 7hp… and the guards ready to rock

Edited by Honk
  • Like 3

I tried him in a list not dissimilar to yours. He was the only thing I had left by the end of turn 4, took very little damage but I couldn't cover enough of the board in the remaining turn left to me to complete any objectives.

From your game would you say he is worth his current points? I really struggle to see how he is myself, still think 800 would be fine.

Edited by El Syf
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2022 at 4:34 PM, El Syf said:

From your game would you say he is worth his current points?

With the portal for ranged Hand of dust he is at 1025… 16hp 3+ no aftersave, no factionwide CA like before, no decisive offensive spells

I think 750-800 is reasonable, but it is fun to field him and after the first opposition, people like it 🤷🏿‍♀️ easier win for them

If you compare his impact on the game to almost any reasonable 1k composition, he is outmatched and outperformed. Within SBGL and even more so against other armies…

a giant brings more hp, same capping power and probably even more damage. Hand of dust delete is nice when it happens, but it can fumble. 

• Like 1