Warhammer Fest 2022 Reveal (singular)

Sception

CadoEzechiar.png.d4d9803084a9ef6030944e5c6f90f8a9.png

I don't think anyone was expecting any Death Alliance announcements from Warhammer Fest this year, so this new named vampire, and his associated Black Library novel, is a pleasant surprise.  Personally I think he looks great, and look forward to picking one up.

Yep, there's definitely more mileage in the tank for future death releases all the new vampires have looked really good now we've gotten past the bald phase. I still think the vamps need a bit more attention warscroll wise and vampiric powers should have made a comeback!

Will pick him and his accompanying book up for sure though.

Edited by El Syf

It's not like I dislike this guy, but between the new generic vampire lord, the Vyrkos, Anasta Malkorion and the Crimson Court at least I personally have more vampire lords than I can shake a stake at.

I know there are some people who will love this guy, though. The lone wandering swordsman is not yet a flavour of vampire lord that we have. Let's hope his rules are fun and his books are good.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2022 at 1:06 PM, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

It's not like I dislike this guy, but between the new generic vampire lord, the Vyrkos, Anasta Malkorion and the Crimson Court at least I personally have more vampire lords than I can shake a stake at.

I know there are some people who will love this guy, though. The lone wandering swordsman is not yet a flavour of vampire lord that we have. Let's hope his rules are fun and his books are good.

Yes,i started with vampires with release and due to problems in house i havent had time to build anithing(only 3 vargheist and the wknon horse) but i have 4k points waiting me, i really love tye generic vampirelord and was the main reason that i started vampires,but i didnt get it because i have many other units to build and i waited for any bundlenwith him.

Now i have the vampire lady\men of limited edittion,and gonna get this also. So two vampirelords when i only gonna play 1 and i wanted have the generic......