New new army final selection

Kempak

Thanks to hobby ADHD I am working through my pile of potential (shame) what do people think I should start next anything that stands out in third ed.

So far I have a khorne mortal/daemon army, storm cast army, nighthaunt army, fyreslayers and ogor army completed.

My choices to go through my pile of shame are as follows.

Slanesh: slaanesh half of the wrath and rapture.box. 2 X slaanesh half of the Vs dok box the new battleforce Also ordered 2 X of the new war cry box for 20 blisbarb archers and the elites. And sidgvald and the broken realms box.

Lumineth: launch set, battleforce and 2 X of.the warcry set

Soulblight gravelords: original skeleton SC box probs build Manfred. The Xmas battleforce and new start collecting box a vampire lord and a necromancer I also have 

Flesh eater court 2 X start collect and the brokem Realms box

Tzeench: tzeech half of the battebox Vs khardron 2021 battleforce box. 2 X broken realms boxes.

Slave to darkness. Old start collecting box new start collecting box and the old battleforce also some warcry warbands from x3 the starter sets.

Seraphon: slaan, saurus guard 2 X saurus start collecting and the battleforce.

Kharadron: other half of Vs tzeench box, last battleforce, and start collecting box.

I also have most endless spell and scenery for the army's to build.

Dok 2 X battlebox Vs slaanesh 1 X start collecting box 1  wytch alves box plus probs get next battle box for nighatunt and dok.

Could do a big waagh I've got the start collecting iron jawz and the Dominion half of ktuleboyz just need to get that shaman from savage orruks.and getting a mega boss as I was the guy who chose it on w+

Lasst but not least yes-yes skaven battleforce warlord bombardier and the old spire of dawn set.

Edited by Kempak

Skaven mate,

there is nothing better then to start with a skaven army.

elf-things, beard-things, gluttonous stupid-things, and the hated stormy bois, are just so usually seen it kinda gets boring.

and then their lore of how great they are how many things they kill-kill, and how it is impossible to kill-slay them-them, gets kinda boring at some point.

At least the skaven are true and mighty to their way of playing the game when it comes down to lore.

they die in drouths, have the highest amount of casualties from some maddening experiments, and nobody and I really mean nobody is able to kill-blow up themself  better then the skaven.

Nothing brings out the joy when an overcharged doomrocket, just well missed entirely, killing it’s owner in the process, yet the chance of dealing more more more damage is always worth the risk.

and yes it is true that the skaven have a small (more like a huge) problem of not having had a range update in a good amount of years, but the chance of customizing your own weapon teams out of bits from different armies (and sometimes even systems like 40k for example) can really bring some diversity in.

converting is the a” and o” in the whole skaven project, perfect for any mad genius enjoying  the thought of insanity… I mean thinking oustide the box😅, or just mad enough to build 18 rattling guns.

just remeber one thing:

embrace the madness and join the genius, we after all steal-take….. I mean will have cookies at some point 😉.

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Like 3