Stormcast Eternal Annihilator starter conversion question

Kugane

Hello everyone! My local scene has a shortage of miniatures and I cannot get my hands on 2 hander Annihilators. I do have the starter box set and was considering to converting the shield and hammer to great hammers. Does anyone know which kit has bits that fit with these?

I did consider using the Praetors as the base model and just replacing the the halbert with a hammer bit, but there might be people that get confused because of the cape. Caped annihilators does sound thematically cool to me though. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Kugane said:

Hello everyone! My local scene has a shortage of miniatures and I cannot get my hands on 2 hander Annihilators. I do have the starter box set and was considering to converting the shield and hammer to great hammers. Does anyone know which kit has bits that fit with these?

I did consider using the Praetors as the base model and just replacing the the halbert with a hammer bit, but there might be people that get confused because of the cape. Caped annihilators does sound thematically cool to me though. Thoughts?

There is an easy fix for that.

Stop playing or using your stormcast army.

and keep on scurry-running to war with the rats.

😜

• LOVE IT! 1

4 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

There is an easy fix for that.

Stop playing or using your stormcast army.

and keep on scurry-running to war with the rats.

😜

Very true! I'm still waiting for a meaningful Skaven release. All the Skaven stuff is up and painted and there is only so many additional units of Clanrats you can buy before getting bored XD.

If you have some bits you can do it. I build mine when the box wasn't available yet. Yeah, their weapons are a tad crooked but not too much. My green stuff work on the bracelets is pretty bad though :D 

IMG_20210723_144402486.jpg.5ff63a0404873504ea8b37b838977d22.jpg.429c576afb03beefb9bce0a5918da4f0.jpg

IMG_20210719_151248007.jpg.e28749bdeb26c53a59bcda1c7accf2fa.jpg.3ab31aa1e7bf6b6c481f18d0c2b624ad.jpg

Hammers are from Retributors and the Prime's is from the Dracoth riding named hero (can't think of the name right now). The dead chaos guy from the Sequitors just fit in pretty well :D the grips of the weapons can be taken from all manner of stormcast with long weapons, they are the same anyways. You have to scrape off half of it for some. You also need an empty hand for the Prime. Don't know where I got it. At least you don't have to model bracelets for him. The others have a hole in their arm without the shield.

Edited by Fuxxx
  • Like 1