So is this the warhammer community too?

Ciotola

Important premise: I just came across this news about events and tournaments.
it is not my intention to convey messages of hate, I am not one who appreciates Nazism, racism, homotransphobia and all those forms of penalization towards the least listened to, the least in society, the lonely and the weakest, remember that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/qrl5y5/biggest_warhammer_tournament_in_spain_allows_a/

https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerCompetitive/comments/qslgke/is_being_a_good_person_a_requirement_of/

I read the news, I understood the mess about winning at T0 and what came with it. I repeat I am not in favor of certain ideas based on hatred of certain categories. However, I must take the defense of this alleged neo-******.

as you can see from the multiple comments on the links provided (hoping the discussions are still visible) I am dumbfounded by how much contempt, mistreatment and, ironically, hatred towards this individual.

is this really a part of the comunity? people who, faced with symbols of hatred, claim the right to express hatred in turn. Is it really right to isolate, with the risk of radicalising even more, an individual just because he expresses wrong ideas?

perhaps warhammer is not for everyone as they say: those who, in front of a ******, prefer to use ******-fascist methods rather than dialogue, I do not think it is suitable for a war game where factions ALSO hate each other for the different color of their skin or the different race.

I don't know, I found dazzling the violent response of those people who "boast" of being a "positive" community free from a certain type of toxicity. let me know.

Yes, it is okay not to tolerate neonazis. It's the paradox of tolerance.

It would have been better to smash his armies and physically remove the guy from the tournament. Or strip the paint of the models and neonazi clothes from this subhuman before tossing him to the street. Or at least not let him enter. Or just remove him from the roster after the first player refused to play against him.

Keeping him on the tournament and giving full points to him for games where people refused to play him was not the right answer.

40k already has more than a little glorified fascism in it, any steps to glorify real world fascism in the game should be squashed.

Props to the players who walked away from the table though.

You won't find more proponents for your opinion here than on Warhammer Reddit.

As for The Red King's message, read it untranslated.

Edited by zilberfrid
  • Haha 1