Imrahil says hello

Imrahil

Good day all, 

I am Imrahil and 32 years old. Hobby-wise I mainly paint and play Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game models and scratch-build scenery, but occasionally I paint Age of Sigmar models.

I came across this site/forum whilst searching for (more detailed) information about the AoS Mortal Realms and found the data cards. This interests me very much.

not sure if I will become a very active member, but I will perhaps wander around the forum for things that look interesting ;)

Grrr, Imrahil 

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Welcome, 

This is a great and welcoming forum especially towards the mighty prince of Dol Amroth. Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game is a fantastic game and there are many fans on the forum I played it years ago and I am struggling to resist the call of my favourite fantasy world again. As you dip your toes into Age of Sigmar, I hope you join in with any questions and feel free to share any and all your works. 

On 7/29/2021 at 3:39 AM, Imrahil said:

Good day all, 

I am Imrahil and 32 years old. Hobby-wise I mainly paint and play Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game models and scratch-build scenery, but occasionally I paint Age of Sigmar models.

I came across this site/forum whilst searching for (more detailed) information about the AoS Mortal Realms and found the data cards. This interests me very much.

not sure if I will become a very active member, but I will perhaps wander around the forum for things that look interesting ;)

Grrr, Imrahil 

Hey, I know you!

Welcome bud! So glad to see you here and checking out AOS more

- Suds

Edited by Sinarai

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, Imrahil said:

Good day all, 

Grrr, Imrahil 

Welcome to the TGA communtiy @Imrahil, hope you enjoy your stay.