Cavalary Army 3.0

Beastclaw Raiders (from the Ogor Mawtribes book) are excellent in this edition. You can field a fully-mounted force of Stonehorns and Mournfangs, and it's easy and fun to play. (And still one of the cheapest armies to collect - three Start Collecting boxes gets you to 2000 points!)

If you're looking more in the realm of horse-ish cavalry, the Soulblight might be worth a look. Blood Knights are battleline for the Kastelai faction, they're very solid, and you can lead your forces with a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon (or two).

Nighthaunts look interesting with a Hexwraith focused list. Not as hard hitting as other cavalry lists but so movable and looks great a grabbing objectives. I suspect you may need support from Manfred as a heavy hitter, but should be a good list to play with. Got me very tempted at giving it a go when I get free time.

• Like 1

A Kastelai soulblight list with blood knights and direwolves looks to be competitive and would be all calvary. Idoneth is the classic full calvary army with eels and sharks. Beastclaw acts as a monstrous calvary army and may or may not be what you are looking for. Ironjawz double mawkrusha and gore gruntas with warchanter support also is good but with a new book coming out it is hard to tell what might change. 

• Like 1