Starting a new small army - need your thoughts/insights

Hi best AoS community around. I'm looking to start a fourth AoS army and i am in need of some more information. I've got around 2000p Orruk Warclans and 3000p Gloomspite Gitz and a small Nighhaunt army. I like almost all AoS models so that doesnt really help me much. Now i'm looking for new fun ideas and inspiration for a fourth army. So here are my 2 questions for u all.

1. What would be the army most opposite of the ones i own? (mechanics not looks)
2. What would u run if u could build a new 1000p army?

Thanks!

Orruks are very agressive and tend to be low model count, Gloomspite Gitz tend be quite hordey and heavy on magic, both lack much shooting.

For me, something like Khadordan Overlords would be completely different shift in mechanics and playstyle. 

I'd go for Arakanauts in boats, it's the only way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuneBrush said:

Daemon Tzeentch could be an option?  Pretty heavy magic focused and allow you to go a bit wild on colour scheme too.

What would such a list look like? Never played a super heavy magic list before.

2 hours ago, AaronWilson said:

Orruks are very agressive and tend to be low model count, Gloomspite Gitz tend be quite hordey and heavy on magic, both lack much shooting.

For me, something like Khadordan Overlords would be completely different shift in mechanics and playstyle. 

I'd go for Arakanauts in boats, it's the only way.

Like the idea of a more ranged playstyle.

Edited by Iksdee