Events UK: Age of Santa - Cardiff - 10/11th DEC 16

Paddy O'Sullivan

First post has been amended and should contain all required information. All further queries can be put here or messaged to me directly.

Draw will be put up on Wednesday night at 9.00pm.

My glamorous assistant Mr Chris Tomlins will be assisting me over the weekend.

Jon there was an Age of Sigma advent calender, but it would appear all the chocolate has gone missing.

Remember this is a laid back tournement, giving us all a chance to play some games of AOS in good spirit before Christmas.

Looking forward to the weekend Paddy. I just noticed you've got me up against Mac Brookes first game, but earlier on here he seems to have withdrawn? You probably know something I don't, haha, but I just wanted to double check.

Last minute had to drop out for the weekend. But this does mean I have a room for the Saturday night. Anyone interested in it shout.

j

What?!

I signed up last minute just to see you Jon. I'm halfway there and then you pull this ******!

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from the Hidden Enclaves via the Realmroots
  • Like 1

Great Event, big thanks to @Paddy O'Sullivanfor putting this on.  Assisted by the always glamourous @Chris Tomlin of course!

Some feedback

Venue was great, never visited Cardiff before.  So close to the town made both Friday and Saturday nights a great time.

Firestorm is an excellent gaming facility, the boards are great, plenty of room to play your games.

They had a ton of scenery, would have been good to get a couple more bits on the tables next time.

Organisation was good, everything happened on time, Sunday we finished early and the presentation was swift.

Had a great group of gamers, no issues at all, everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

Well done to all the winners, Some great armies on display Ian's nurgle army is stunning.

• Like 3