The Kraith Sect 3.0 Updated

Chumphammer

• 2 weeks later...

Is there no love for the Kraith? Personally I don't like their lore so much, but it's surprising that this subforum has no posts compared to all the other temples.

They seem pretty straightforward - get lots of Sisters of Slaughter, and fight alot. With heroes in the front. It feels like they won't need to worry about command points either, just keep fighting...

The venom of Nagendra also encourages being fighty.

Chuck from Stengthhammer is a big fan of Kraith. Hes playing with other lists for a break before doing Kraith. Hit him up :)

https://twitter.com/StrengthHammer_

I think having a Slaughter queen and Slaughter troupe is good. 2 big units 20-30 of Sisters of slaughter so you can buff 1 or both would help if you got the 5+

Buffing one unit of 30 could be great. Cycle charge mindrazor, using the SQ ability and maybe getting Kraith ability means maybe 3 attacks in 1 round. 

On 3/6/2021 at 6:25 PM, Ggom said:

Is there no love for the Kraith? Personally I don't like their lore so much, but it's surprising that this subforum has no posts compared to all the other temples.

They seem pretty straightforward - get lots of Sisters of Slaughter, and fight alot. With heroes in the front. It feels like they won't need to worry about command points either, just keep fighting...

The venom of Nagendra also encourages being fighty.

There's plenty of love for Kraith. Realistically though, because their temple ability now only affects SoS, very few players are going to have the models to take full advantage of it. You essentially need 60+ SoS. I think most people have either tons of snakes or tons of witch elves.

Edited by Mutton

3 hours ago, Mutton said:

There's plenty of love for Kraith. Realistically though, because their temple ability now only affects SoS, very few players are going to have the models to take full advantage of it. You essentially need 60+ SoS. I think most people have either tons of snakes or tons of witch elves.

this 100% I like playing Hagnar, because I can use all of the units in the book, I play a very varied list with many things. I don't have 90 sisters laying around, I am not insane!

• Chumphammer changed the title to The Kraith Sect 3.0 Updated