What one miniature/unit would you love to see?

RuneBrush

I noticed that I never did add my personal favourite unit.

I would like to an interpretation of mechas, but fit to AoS.

If Kharadron: A sort of big daddy/diving equipment/construction equipment feel with weapons that are either tools or things like the anchor of the Arkanauts and an aethermatic heavy weapon. Both a male and a female pilot option.

If Cities: Steampunk/magipunk vibe, A few shields used to protect key area. Rough 40k knight shape with person in chest area. Dwarf and human option (with a few different shields to help that). Axe and helblaster weapons,

Or just a set with female figures across ranges:

xs2cfwv5qx841.png.265973271438b5090f67a95ad058aa7a.pngF_Fyreslayer.jpg.df602d351ada30abb70fe118ae4c2313.jpg.29d62da57a7413b011bf11ea343acc36.jpg

a3bc0fb428126f7cc80111561fac31b3.jpg.f54823200768faa9e9e9325727a7a418.jpg

8jgjtx0hu5g41.jpg.f517065bdbb02dd1eb8b87d65cf7055e.jpg

• Like 7

Though it surprises me a bit that nobody came with this before (unless I shamely missed it), and in line with some aforementioned suggestions:

*Plastic AoS Squiggoth, with (optional) armour. Would work both as a "tank" and as a "siege machine" (i.e. a ram), being in character with Orruk (whatever its flavour). And would not step on Forgeworld squiggoths which are 40K ones.

Undoubtedly one kit that would sell if nt just because rule of cool and that.

Collateral benefit for us all would be its conversion potential into 40K for handy people.

If a new range, plastic Kislevites like those pictured in the last trailer of TOtal War: Warhammer III. Huge.

• LOVE IT! 2

Some Wanderers Skirmish cav would be nice. With cool magical bows, some swords or spears and very dynamic poses.

Also dragons. Order dragons, but not Stormcast Dragons. Big, beautiful and very different dragons for each race. If GW would recreate Forest and Star dragons desighs from Total war, that's an instant 2 boxes of each preorder from me. Don't even care if I won't be able to play them in an army.

Edited by Zeblasky