52 minutes ago, Gotz said:

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have:

- Slaves to Darkness

- Seraphon

-¿Vampires?

- Bonesplitterz

- Ossiarch bonereapers

- Idoneth Deepkin

I agree. I'm really curious about the vampire warband! I'll definitely be getting the StD warband, too.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, BrocknerTheBear said:

As cool as bonesplittaz would be....and as likely as they are....I rather hope its spiderfang instead 

I like Bonesplittaz pretty well, but Spiderfang would be way more interesting to me. Bonesplittaz I could probably pass on......but goblins on spiders? That's an instabuy.

I've been thinking since the roadmap reveal, and at first I was really confident on Bonespitterz, but now I'm starting to think that maybe we really get surprised.

For the "vampires" one, there is a rumour engine, that on warboss Kurgan site is said to be a dark eldar, that I think maybe could be one of the vampires hair. 

What do you think?

2020-07-14.jpg

On 12/2/2020 at 5:26 AM, Gotz said:

I've been thinking since the roadmap reveal, and at first I was really confident on Bonespitterz, but now I'm starting to think that maybe we really get surprised.

For the "vampires" one, there is a rumour engine, that on warboss Kurgan site is said to be a dark eldar, that I think maybe could be one of the vampires hair. 

What do you think?

2020-07-14.jpg

No this model is 40k Lelith.  The model is shown in this trailer at the 14 second timestamp although you can just barely glimpse the hooks in the hair as they are on the edge of the frame. 

12 hours ago, Souleater said:

Did anyone get Direchasm today?

I was hoping mine would arrive but it looks like I am waiting until Monday. 

Was hoping other folks got theirs and could drop some information on this seasons warbands. 

just flipped over the lore part of the rulebook. The only warbands directly mentioned are the starter ones (slaanesh, lumineth) and the already revealed (Slaves, Seraphon). 

I didn't play beastgrave, so I don't know how much of the lore was already developed there. But in Direchasm they talk about an alliance of Orcs and Ogres to fight the invading forces from outside Ghur and also keep talking about the silent ones. 

The part of the silent ones is interesting as they talk about how the silent ones live within the cicles of renovation in Ghur and how they were in the beastgrave sleeping and the premature awakening of the mountain also awaken them, but they are still in their larvae form and went hiding.

Not sure if this tidbits could hint to a mixed Ogre/Orc warband or a Silentones. Since they are hiding and not in their prime form looks like the silent ones could be discarded? 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...