Hello from Sweden!

Markus

G'day guys, 

New to the hobby since a few months pretty much unless one would count the 2-3 chaos warriors I painted as a 12 year old for my friend. Thoroughly enjoying it so far and I figured I should probably get involved with the community now that I've actually started to get a couple of models painted. Not yet played my first game but hoping to get around to that soon enough.

My army of Stormcast Eternals is slowly being painted, I envy those of you who can paint full units in a matter of hours or days, hopefully I'll pick up pace as I learn and get them all painted in a not too distant future. I'll see if I can't include a picture if anyone is curious. 

One of my Liberator Primes as well as one of the first models I tried painting, not completely done, but he's almost there. Obviously his base isn't done either but I have yet to figure out how I would like them to look. 

SC 1.jpg

Anyways, looking forward to being part of the community! From what I've read this seemed like the ideal place to start my journey in AOS. I'm sure I'll be around plenty to get a question or two answered as well as be awed by some of the amazing conversions and paint jobs you guys keep posting.

Cheers!

Markus

Cheers guys, appreciate the kind words.

I thought about your suggestion as well Deadly and it seems like a good idea. If anything just to help keep myself on track getting stuff done and painted. I'll see if I can't find the time to take a couple of pictures later of what I am working on and set it up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived